NACC refuses to extend the period for Yingluck to defend herself

webfact

Of course they won't extend the time for Miss Y.

The PM's impeachment must be timed to match the period where there are no elected senators and the legitimate speaker of the senate is still sidelined.

This is what the yellows refer to as Absolute Democracy, a system for selecting a PM in which not a single elected representative of the people is involved.

You need to question why they are being impeached, why they are/will not be in their positions any more in the future!!

If they did the work honestly and represented the people as they were elected to do, they would be beavering away at their desks improving the lot of the people and not enriching themselves illegally off the back of the self same voters who were bribed and promised unrealistic benefits that have devastated Thailand. To make matters worse, it has been at the expense and to the detriment to those who put them there!!!!

It's quite clear why PTP politicians are being impeached.

The butchering of the 1997 constitution has created a system whereby a small unelected few exercise unjust control over what are meant to be independent bodies to serve their own selfish and undemocratic purposes.

the thai people voted to have it "butchered".

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Well actually they didn't did they? It was a "fait accompli" once the Junta had binned it and set up their own handpicked CDA to write the new 2007 constitution. Then there was a referendum on whether to accept it or not held under the auspicious circumstances of the country being under martial law at the time and a whole host of other aids to coming up with the "right" answer.

But if you want to believe the Thais voted to have their constitution butchered, who am I to say?

• Like 1

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posts with messed up quotes have been removed. A post with deliberate misspelling of PM Yingluck's name has been removed as well as a reply. If you do not want your post to be removed, spell people's names correctly.

Some troll posts have been removed as well.

Good! The NACC isn't one of her brother's crony organizations like the DSI. She can't extend the date as it suits her.

I am wondering why it is going quickly only one way. Mr Kamnan Suthep is still wanted by jurisdictions in BKK but as "Mr" is busy with his "croisade", he seems to have the right to not present himself to the judge. Do you think that's fair?

Good! The NACC isn't one of her brother's crony organizations like the DSI. She can't extend the date as it suits her.

I am wondering why it is going quickly only one way. Mr Kamnan Suthep is still wanted by jurisdictions in BKK but as "Mr" is busy with his "croisade", he seems to have the right to not present himself to the judge. Do you think that's fair?

Yes!!! because his charges are trumped up and Yingluck's charges relate to destroying the rice market and creating massive debts for Thailand.

Turning a blind eye to her people getting away with serious corruption involving billions of baht is not so clever either considering she is supposed to be heading the scam as chairperson!!

I have to say that she is the first chairperson of a committee that I know of that has never bothered to turn up at any of the meetings - unbelievable!! That is going to look brilliant when she uses this excuse for claiming that she didn't know what was going onclap2.gif