Red-shirt rally at Aksa Road just a rehearsal: organisers

webfact

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

80,000? Is that what "people power" really means?

Ignore it if you prefer, but I think you know what might be about to happen.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Ignore what? That they only got 80,000 there when they were predicting 500,000 at one stage, and 200,000 just a couple of days ago?

No, ignore how strongly the government's supporters feel about threat of a judicial coup.

Not sure if I should let you in on this little known secret but I will.

The PTP are looking for any kind of coup to get them selves out from under the microscope. There is to much buried for them to have it inspected.

They reason that with a coup they can be seen as martyrs and people will forget their complete disregard for the people. They see the red shirts fading and realize they are soon to loose their militant arm. All they will have is a few well paid leaders with no followers.

Oh and one PM who says look at me I am good at photo ops.

• Like 1

80-100K, by best independent estimates is a massive number. And all when they have only been partially raped of their democratic rights. Just wait and see how many come out after the bent judges deal out their yellow justice.

It's not that massive, and small considering the red leaders predictions in the days before the protest?

How many are there tonight? The protest is to go on for 3 days, isn't it?

Watching Asia Update right now. There are still substantial numbers there.

If "It's not that massive" as you claim, how come Suthep's last, final, huge rally of the mass of good, people, only got 30,000?

Given the numbers walking around in the area in front of the stage, it doesn't seem very crowded. Lots of umbrellas though.

Suthep had been protesting for 4 months. Let's see how the red shirts go with their protests after Songkran.

RED NURSE

993027_1382747308641023_3120632536121990

I've googled "Red Nurse" to find out if such organization really exist, but the only result is from a Horror Movie

Edited by MGP
  • Like 1

Ignore what? That they only got 80,000 there when they were predicting 500,000 at one stage, and 200,000 just a couple of days ago?

No, ignore how strongly the government's supporters feel about threat of a judicial coup.

"propaganda power" might be the more appropriate description.

it is hard to ignore how systematic the spin of a "judicial coup" has escalated over the last weeks and months, and no doubt a tiny minority will be prepared and ready to escalate the trouble when the moment arrives that "justice" and "accountability" can no longer be ignored.

80-100K, by best independent estimates is a massive number. And all when they have only been partially raped of their democratic rights. Just wait and see how many come out after the bent judges deal out their yellow justice.

Provide links/facts for these "best independent estimates". Security forces claim 35,000.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by pmugghc

they have only been partially raped of their democratic rights

Care to explain what rights the red shirts have been raped of.

I thought not.

the real photo

... showing that there are not huge numbers there.

ten times more than the propaganda photos posted earlier? about 100,000 they say... we don't know for sure but at least they don't claim 6m like dear leader does

I'm bored with people seeking to mis-lead (of either side) but TVF posters should KNOW BETTER than gloat over an obvious propaganda photo which shows much, much less than the photo I posted

I don't remember Thaksin claiming 6m. When was that?

rwdrwdrwd post # 96

Looks like he was interrupted mid-count and has to start again.

What counting like, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99!! Change hands. whistling.gif

More like 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 96, 96, sh*t 1, 2, 3, 4...............

Or like the real estate agent who rented me this house. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7/11, oh sorry.

I thought not.

You really think I can't respond to your childish and feeble attempt at debate.

How about some simple maths for a start; 20,000,000 + 3 < 6

How about 18 coups, rewriting the 'people's constitution', boycotting elections, blatantly biased independent institutions?

Care to respond? I thought not. Na na na na na!

RED NURSE

993027_1382747308641023_3120632536121990

I've googled "Red Nurse" to find out if such organization really exist, but the only result is from a Horror Movie

They should stay out of politics and be disrobed. I'd be happy to help!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I thought not.

How about 18 coups, rewriting the 'people's constitution', boycotting elections, blatantly biased independent institutions?

18 coups? Have the red shirts been around that long?

• Like 1

I just returned from a bicycle tour around Thawee Watthana

From Putthamonton Sai 3 the Aksa Road looks empty to the first "hump" apart from a large tent on the left lane up there.

On Thawee Watthana Road northbound vehicles parking right and left the last 200 meters to the Aksa Road overpass. Nothing beyond. A few redshirts getting out of their cars there, otherwise not much going on. The real action seems to be closer to Sai 4.

Sai 4 is rot dit mahk mahk. Large number of buses parking on the west side between Putthamonton Park and the ramp across Barommaratchachonnanee Rd. in rows of two and three - maybe 100, difficult to guess because riding a bike through that traffic is challenging enough. Lot of cars parking on both sides (including street vendors) up to Aksa Road, probably also beyond, but I turned around there. Tents on the front lawn of Putthamonton Park, the place completely trashed with plastic bags and similar.

No chance to look into Aksa Road itself, so no estimate from me here.

• Like 1

I thought not.

I would rather have that, then support the redshirts that YOU throw your entire support behind.

Matbe they will kill a few kids for you next week if you are lucky.

Give you something to ejaculate over.

• Like 1

Provide links/facts for these "best independent estimates". Security forces claim 35,000.

Good to see you walk the walk by providing your 'links/facts' of your claims. Hypocrite!

If you'd bother to read the TVF rules then you'd know we are not allowed to link to Bangkok Post. It's on their front page today.

• Like 2

I thought not.

You're acting like a spoiled kid.:-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I see the reds are showing photoshopped images of large crowds using distorted angles and manipulated perspective techniques that only complete morons would not notice as being tampered with.

There were 10,000 there at best.

Like I said.... only complete morons would be fooled.

Who on here was fooled then???????

cheesy.gif

Yes, the Bangkok Post and The Nation's images of the protest are clearly faked and they're in Thaksin's pocket.

Give it a rest dude.

I thought not.

Childish?

More hypocrisy.

Oh no Mr. Bill. Another judicial coup poster. Some would argue there has been an Executive Coup going on here for quite a long time. With the creation of the UDD the opposition party is prohibited from campaigning in the UDD controlled provinces by threats of violence if they go there. Democracy in action.

Executive coup (a.k.a. autogolpe): In democracies, an abrupt change in rules or procedures by the incumbent chief executive that effectively concentrates power in his or her hands and short-circuits electoral competition.

• Like 1

Good to see you walk the walk by providing your 'links/facts' of your claims. Hypocrite!

I walk the walk and provide links every time. Can you please provide them for me?

I thought not.

Childish?

More hypocrisy.

I know you people don't know much about politics, but I thought some simple jest would not be that far over your heads. Wrong!

the real photo

... showing that there are not huge numbers there.

ten times more than the propaganda photos posted earlier? about 100,000 they say... we don't know for sure but at least they don't claim 6m like dear leader does

I'm bored with people seeking to mis-lead (of either side) but TVF posters should KNOW BETTER than gloat over an obvious propaganda photo which shows much, much less than the photo I posted

There is a parallel thread on TV about how that and other photos were photoshopped. One is even done as a joke, with the stage in a completely different location etc., it was then emailed to reds like you who immediately used it to show how many they are.

Good fun :-D

Edited by monkeycountry