Thai women going to Azerbaijan and Russia to Work .

johnbotty

oh man, you will not learn?! Where is the difference for young women to "work" in Pattaya, Phuket, Russia or Saudi Arabia? There is none. It's the oldest business on earth. Don't be a fool!!!!

let me explain it for the only one here who seems to dense to understand

pattaya and phuket girls usuallly have an army of mocyc taxis outside ,the royal thai police can be called upon as well as the bar owner and more than likley his mafia connections are all a form of protection for the girls in thailand and any arab or russian who oversteps the mark here will probably end up in intensive care if not dead ........

if they go to russia or saudi or azerbaiijan there is zero protection ,these girls are at the mercy of very evil people who will basically treat them worse than livestock and release them when theyre no good to man nor beast .......

how you cant understand the differnce is beyond me .......

Azerbaijan is a dangerous.. not a good place for a single vulnerable girl.

It's like Turkey 40 years ago, and instead of European glare it's a soviet background. Even in modern Turkey girls are usually being sold into brothels, so imagine what happens in Azerbaijan! For sure your words will not convince here, she believes what she wants to believe, so just download some documentary (Western) about this wonderful country and show it to her...

Whoever has ears, let them hear

Edited by Jeffreyake

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Russians are big and brutal.
Azers are inclined to have unconventional sex.
The stereotypes of females working in the Beauty industry they have - are common to many other countries.
And they don't take 'no' for an answer.
Your ex must be a brave woman. No offence meant.

I have asked this question to a collegue of mine who is Russian and worked for many years in Azerbaijan and his normal, blunt, straight to the point opinion, in all likelyhood they will have their passports confiscated and forced into prostitution, to pay off a "debt" and the types people involved in this business in both countries are very bad people.

I have just shown this post to my Ukrainian friend, He said exactly the same.

Your "lady" obviously thinks she can extract more money from Azerbaijanis than from you (no offence meant). I assume you already know that she is not with you for your good looks. A 95-year old Azerbaijani will do fine as long as he brings a wallet full of roubles (or whatever currency they use there).

A friend of mine was about to do this with three of her friends. They had taken the arranged massage course in Bangkok and had airline tickets issued to them. All along her other friends and I were warning them that they might be headed for trouble. Finally, my friend's father took her to a police station and asked the police whether it was safe for her to go. They convinced her that the job offer would probably end up with her stranded in a brothel, so she backed out of the deal.

Her friends went and they stay in contact via the internet. Her friends are all happily earning a decent income at a good job.

Assumptions are just that.

Well, I am going to hopefully sort this out.

She works as a masseuse?

She is going to Russia?

Any other qualifications? .... I mean, is she being hired only as a masseuse?

There is something very fishy about this.

I do know some Thai gals that been giving massages in Japan...perhaps you should be checking behind the curtains.

These two countries are waiting for Thai hookers in massage clothes.

If you ex is willing to give sex for those hungry and dirty idiot dogs she will earn some money, but if her plan is only a really massage work better to stop right now.

Either of my Thai acquainted will come back from Russia this month, she worked there under 1 year contract in a legitimate way.

She is 36 yrs old and didn't want to give sex. She told she has earned a few money, she just wasted her time. The russkies are so harsh and cheap charlies (look at Pattaya or Phuket) and she told: never again, Putyn can f@kk himself :))

Interesting, looks like Russia and CIS are becoming popular with adaptable Thai maidens. My girlfriend's cousin met a Russian man in Pattaya, married him, and has been living with him in Moscow for a few years already. He is not a typical Russian though, apparently of Greek (!) background. Apart from the notorious love for unconventional sex Greeks apparently are also good at running brothels all over the world. Anyway, reportedly that lady likes it there, despite some complaints about 'mafia everywhere'. Her young Thai daughter has been living with her there and now speaks fluent Russian, and has almost forgotten Thai. According to my girlfriend her cousin is making good money there working in beauty salon and has not decided to set up a massage parlour. So she invited her relatives to come to work with her. My girlfriend's two other cousins of easy virtue got interested in the offer, have completed a Thai massage course, learned a few Russian words, and have just left for Moscow. Apparently they got 1 y Russian working visas. Even my girlfriend is now considering whether to join them. I guess I just don't pay enough :(. I joke with her that she would have to do a lot of 'happy endings' in that job there. She neither confirms no denies that. I imagine, in prosperous and expensive cities like Moscow or Baku, speaking of the Azeri capital, the going rate for authentic Thai massage is much higher than here. So if the girls don't mind spartan living conditions to keep down living costs there it is quite plausible that they would make better money there than working bars or massage shops here.

. The russkies are so harsh and cheap charlies (look at Pattaya or Phuket) and she told: never again, Putyn can f@kk himself smile.png)

putin is not a cheap charlie

he gave an american MMA fighter a $150,000 tip for putting on a good show even though he took a beating in all 3 rounds

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/3/13/5504718/mma-vladimir-putin-anthony-ruiz-alexander-shlemenko-150-thousand-bonus

• Like 1

These two countries are waiting for Thai hookers in massage clothes.

If you ex is willing to give sex for those hungry and dirty idiot dogs she will earn some money, but if her plan is only a really massage work better to stop right now.

Either of my Thai acquainted will come back from Russia this month, she worked there under 1 year contract in a legitimate way.

She is 36 yrs old and didn't want to give sex. She told she has earned a few money, she just wasted her time. The russkies are so harsh and cheap charlies (look at Pattaya or Phuket) and she told: never again, Putyn can f@kk himself smile.png)

Who are 'dirty idiot dogs'? Rather racist.

hubby has a woman friend (a cousin) from his village there, we speak to her on skype, she has a good time, making tons of money. she says they hit on her but she blows them off, she's not interested and no problems. no one is holding her hostage.

there are several others both male and female there and non complain, and we see them on skype...

most likely similar to here. if u get a bad employer or a decent employer . if u went thru a legit operation or a bs one. thais arent that stupid when it comes to employment over seas. most arent that 'banork' anymore and word gets around as to good/bad places/employers etc.

i think the main thing is to have her speak with otehrs that are there already and , like in israel, friends bring friends and its usually safer.

for all the doubters: in america there were sevarl companies that i know of and researched that held thai labourers 'captive' w/o salaries for months at a time, they went form state to state following picking seasons thru a manpower group. yes, in america.

so just double check, ask around, do some research and make some calls (thats what i did and found out wht i did. the company in question had a major file of court orders and suites on it until they got the owners).

• Like 1

If you give me the name and address of the place, I can tell you if it is a legitimate job offer. By all means pm me.

Can I borrow your crystal ball?

Some of us actually work there and have an informed opinion of the place. Imagine that for a change.

• Like 1

I was in Azerbaijan a couple of years ago and it's actually a really nice country. Baku is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe in my opinion, a cross between Paris and Dubai, with some Iranian and Russian architecture added in. It's a muslim country but hardly any women in Baku wear veils and all the men I met drank alcohol. There is quite a bit of prostitution there, which isn't surprising with all the oil workers there. The job could be legit but it would be incredibly foolhardy to take that risk. While I've known some legit Thai massage places in Europe, they're practically a byword for prostitution.

The country is okay but Baku makes me think that Bangkok has no infrastructural problems at all. As mentioned, there are some legitimate places, one is quite close to the boulevard and everything is above board but in all probability, the OP's alleged job offer is not genuine. I pity any Thai or Asian that lives in Baku, given how they are viewed.

Don't worry the visa process and combined cost of the flight will soon put her off. She will need a sponsor. Its quite complicated and expensive to get everything in order

Be careful. Her " sponsor" will pay for all Fees and customaries. And of course the sponsor will hold the passports of the girls and they have to work off their debts.

I thought that Thais could enter Russia without a visa..... then smuggling to Azerbaijan is dead easy...

"Apologies for any grammatical errors , I am A English Teacher "

this must be a troll with few posts, an English teacher that cannot even spell correctly that one sentence?

I are no think post ok real

see will probably be locked in room and forced to service 30-50 customers a day ,more than likely given some food without salary and beaten if she complains

it even happens to women who are from eastern europe so an asian would have absoolutely no chance if she signs up to work in a whorehouse over there

but most likely some thai fixer is getting well paid on this side to source the young ladies ...........

ive read the men refuse to wear condoms so many of them get knocked up and have homemade abortions or are forced

to cater for men with pregnant woman fetishs until they eventually miscarriage .....stds very common as well

the victims are usually too shook up about the experience to ever talk about it never mind report it and the police know it goes on but like thailand , either too lazy to do

anything about it ot take a payment to look the other way

Awesome idea for a new horror flick which I'm involved with producing.

A perhaps irrelevant question, but why so concerned about your ex Thai wife OP?

I assume you two have kids together and that's why it reads as if you are still 'part of the family'?

Anyway, I am sure some internet search will already show up 'horror' stories of Thai females that went to

do that type of work in the countries mentioned.

I would not doubt the chances of getting a bad experience out of such a venture are higher than

getting a good experience.

However, how to convince your ex wife, I don't know.

Was there not a similar story in the news a few months back where a woman was 'recruited' by her aunt to work

in some spa or beauty salon in Korea or Taiwan? Don't remember exact details but it was something like that.

Maybe you should find that story and show her, to begin showing her the possible dangers of her plan.

Or take her to some place where a lot of Russians are and show her what she can expect, maybe Pattaya or Phuket?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If you give me the name and address of the place, I can tell you if it is a legitimate job offer. By all means pm me.

Can I borrow your crystal ball?

Some of us actually work there and have an informed opinion of the place. Imagine that for a change.

Alright then. Can I borrow your local crystal ball. Imagine an offerer who does not use the correct name/address for a change.

My sister in law has just gone to work in a Spa in Johannesberg which is part of a chain of 3. So far it seems OK and she talks to us on most days via LINE which makes it cheaper. The spa has a website and the Thai owner seems OK. She is married to an African guy. They paid the airfare and the contract is for one year. Food and rent costs are cheap, and other staff are all Thais. This company specifically wants older women and sex is not part of the deal.

I did some rough calculations and she would be lucky to get 170,000 baht nett out of it, after a year. This is more than the BIL gets out of the rice farm (when/if he ever gets paid).

But for sure the risks are very high everywhere, and Thais are so gullible when it comes to anything outside Thailand. You are welcome to PM me if you want to know more about the African connection.

• 4 months later...

"I took her to England a few years ago we were both in are mid to late twenties , and she was completely unadaptive to what was a perfectly safe environment , despite this she still seems to be willing to fly to the old soviet block ,"

You can't fix stupid.

Edited by mesquite
  • Like 1

To the OP:

Sorry to inform you, but I would guess your ex-wife knows exactly what`s involved if travelling abroad to work in a so-called massage parlour or spa, especially in the sorts of countries mentioned.

Many go in the belief that they will earn vast amounts of money working abroad in the Adult entertainment industries, it is only when the jobs do not work out or not as they expected when they cry human trafficking, slave labour and hoping for the cavalry to come to their rescue.

If as you claim your ex-wife has been forewarned of what maybe involved with the said job and not heeded the advice, than she must be fully aware of what she thinks she is getting into, able and willing to take on the job that is something she wants to do, because no woman would ever take such jobs abroad without realising what maybe expected of them, no one could ever be that naive.

My advice is; just let her get on with it and whatever she decides to do is at her own risk and discretion.