UK Settlement Visa

Hi all
Just had to write and tell you my news
Just got wife's settlement visa for UK
How about this then
Papers took to VFS on 3rd April 9th they called her regards some questions needed answering
10th settlement visa issued
Come on 6 days ! !
Must know is this a record
anyway bringing her uk to live on 5th may
Can't believe it so so so happy
Good luck everyone se trying
Dave

Edited by metisdead
Please do not post using all caps. Topic title edited to remove all caps.
  • Like 1

We applied for our UK settlement visa on the 9th April, emails received back suggest it took a week to reach the decision centre. Just waiting for the next email saying it's ready for collection (we paid for it to be sent to her, so that'll give us notice that whatever the decision we'll know after a few days). She was told when it went in that it'll take 3-4 months so well done you getting an answer so quick.

The UKVI are turning around settlement applications very quickly at the moment. We submitted our application on a Thursday afternoon and received the 'a decision has been made' email on the Tuesday morning.

Thankfully it was good news!

Good luck to Garry and everyone else.

Hi Guys just wondering where you submitted these super quick already approved visas .

My lady seems to think its the ones that got submitted at the old Regent house that have the quick turn around .

I doubt it as the decisions are not made there or at the new Trendy building .But at the Embassy so it should not make any difference .

Hi matsky

It was Trendy building

All rules remain same you take all to vfs who email you with appointment

And UMPORTSNT you must learn your lady to watch them

I thought it was just rubbish chit chat but vfs do try trick her with some questions my wife was asked to confirm she was staying in Essex and withy brother which was thick then they have her back her ID card from pack she refused but was convinced by boss that they dont need ptiginsl just copy then last attempt was they tried give her my original birth certificate

So warn your wife of all the tricks they try

And of course there is never too much info that you can submit

Let me know if you want know more

Good luck

Dave