CAPO once again questions charter court's authority

webfact

Samak was punish for breaking the law. Case close. Convicted criminals should not be allowed to remain PM.

Yes, for a cooking show on TV. A real crime...

Not a crime, but a breach of constitution," Prime minister is not allow to have another job during is mandate"

Samak has been paid for his presentation, he has been convict to breach the constitution.............

So we both understand our positions then - I am decent and highly principled and you unashamedly defend criminals and accept corruption as being normal and OK!!!

Edited by SICHONSTEVE

Again, if everything illegal is also unconstitutional then the ensuing chaos will cause the state and the country will fail.

To remove a PM and/or an entire government because one single government employee was transferred is absurd and but an obvious pretext to remove the PM and the government, as the poster notes in the quote below, "by any means possible."

In a normal democracy someone high in the government would fall on his sword over an illegality collectively committed. The government would not be removed by a court on the obvious pretext of an unconstitutional act by the government.

The ammart long ago invented nepotism and cronyism in Thailand yet they get off the hook entirely with you "desperate" people who see Thailand as being in "desperate times" and therefore requiring "desperate measures."

I myself always beware desperate people because desperate people who see desperate times that require desperate measures and who will use any means possible to quench their thoroughgoing desperation are extremists. Some, as in the instance of Suthep, are raging lunatics - Suthep and his PDRC.

Extremists by their nature aren't ever satisfied and will do whatever heinous acts and deeds they can get away with, will do them to a multiplicity, and, as history demonstrates to us, will rewrite and reshape the laws to support and promote their brazen extremism.

. tingtongteesood Posted 20 minutes ago
But the damage PT have done to the country is easy to see and they have to be removed by any means possible. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

The whole of the poster's post is above for anyone who might want to read it. I recommend reading the whole of the post because its guiltless and shameless stridency are revealing.

guiltless and shameless - look in the mirror and you will see both. The way you try to spin and twist the facts and omit facts you don't like and also sometimes just flat out lie to suit your chosen agenda are both guiltless and shameless indeed not to mention a number of other adjectives one could add. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

And like I said, they need to be removed by any means necessary. What is wrong with that ? It is the truth. The damage they have done to the country has nearly led the country to ruin and can't be allowed to go on.

wai2.gif

The look in the mirror line is glib, trite and thereby boring as hell, just plain unoriginal and which long long ago lost whatever punch it once may have had.

C-l-I-c-h-e'.

You and your whole philistine bunch need to crap out some new attack lines. Please! Yes it's been a long grind but you really do need to remake yourselves or your tired lines won't get you to the judicial coup d'état.

I also want to note I am very seriously concerned on hearing the government once again now is speaking publicly against a military mutiny coup d'état. The silence so far from Washington is what makes me highly concerned.

It's always the case that, when Washington knows it's talked or intimidated the Thai military into standing down from a planned and intended coup, Washington then issues a public warning against a coup. It makes Washington look good, to issue a public warning against a coup when in fact and reality Washington is certain it's precluded any intended coup and, indeed, a coup doesn't happen.

This has been the case from November last year through the nullified election and up to a week or two ago - no military mutiny coup has occurred.

Now suddenly the government is speaking publicly against a military mutiny, is urgently meeting with the big hats, and the permanent secretary of the MoD is unusually speaking up about how he's going to defend the PM even if he has to go to the wall for it.

All the while Washington remains silent. A couple of things are possible. There in fact won't be a coup, the government knows it and is trying to leverage support and sympathy at home and abroad. Or there will be a coup and Washington this time, as in 2006, can't stop it. Or yet there will be a coup and Washington has chosen not to try to stop it. It's also possible Washington may issue another self-aggrandizing warning in the next few days or weeks.

I'm thinking out loud here but I've had to think about it because the government has frantically reignited concerns about military mutiny. Anti-democracy cynics may say it's all government hot air and that the permanent secretary of MoD is a well paid showman. While I can appreciate cynicism, I'm not anti-democracy and I am absolutely anti military mutiny. So I'm not buying that brand of cynicism.

Samak was punish for breaking the law. Case close. Convicted criminals should not be allowed to remain PM.

Yes, for a cooking show on TV. A real crime...

Not a crime, but a breach of constitution," Prime minister is not allow to have another job during is mandate"

Samak has been paid for his presentation, he has been convict to breach the constitution.............

Paid some hundred baht which late Samak even have donated.

Edited by Mentors