Yingluck has yet to decide whether or not she would testify on Thawil case by herself

webfact

PM has yet to decide whether or not she would testify on Thawil case by herself

PNPOL570425001000501_25042014_120444.jpg

BANGKOK, 25 April 2014 (NNT) - Prime Minister and Defense Minister Yingluck Shinawatra would consult her legal team before making a decision whether or not she would testify by herself regarding the controversial case of the transferring of National Security Council Secretary General Thawil Pliensri.

The Premier admitted that she was worried about the case on which the Constitutional Court is slated to hear testimonies of witnesses on May 6th. Recently the period for Ms. Yingluck to give her testimony has been extended to May 2nd. She said the extra time would give her a breather to prepare for additional evidence and witnesses.

The Prime Minister stated that she would put up a good fight while refraining from making a prediction on the possible ruling. She admitted however that she has not yet contemplated her next move should the court find her guilty.

Meanwhile, the Charter court stated that on May 6th it might be able to conclude the case and schedule a date for deliver the ruling, or it would ask for additional evidence should it deem the existing document is insufficient to close the case.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2014-04-25 footer_n.gif

She's found the peace pin I dropped at Woodstock in '69.

Joe, no good, showing your age...........69, I wasn't even born........

1869blink.png

Yup, and that's not the only thing I dropped at Woodstock.

either your pants or im hoping its acid...

• Like 1

She's found the peace pin I dropped at Woodstock in '69.

Joe, no good, showing your age...........69, I wasn't even born........

1869blink.png

Yup, and that's not the only thing I dropped at Woodstock.

either your pants or im hoping its acid...

Memory is a bit fuzzy, but I think both and some.

This is the leader of a country that has aspirations for nuclear power. Does she even understand the symbolism of her earrings?

What is worse is she thinks that people have ears so they have some where to put their earing's!

The problem with Pheu Thai's brand of obfuscation is that it is something that can only be done judiciously. Make it a habit, and it becomes transparent even to a child. Yingluck passed the obfuscation test about three years ago ( for some ) on the campaign trail when she insisted that Thaksin would have nothing to do with her administration, and failed it as soon as she entered office. We know she won't testify alone. We're not even sure she'll testify. We know that whatever she does, it will be designed to make the process ever more obtuse. It's a Pheu Thai specialty.

Well she is using this time as a brearther! And getting more evidence and witnesses to help her delay this courts decision even longer. I will expect she tries to get the court date extended as soon as she rounds up about 15 more names. This will give her a fighting chance that the court will accept at least a couple of them

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The Premier admitted that she was worried about the case on which the Constitutional Court is slated to hear testimonies of witnesses on May 6th.

That's because she doesn't have the evidence that is enough to acquit her dopey ar-se.

Recently the period for Ms. Yingluck to give her testimony has been extended to May 2nd. She said the extra time would give her a breather to prepare for additional evidence and witnesses.

She will start working on that on the morning of May 2nd, and then will ask for more time to prepare even more documents and witnesses, of which the CC will duly oblige her, to avoid coup allegations.

Meanwhile, the Charter court stated that on May 6th it might be able to conclude the case and schedule a date for deliver the ruling, or it would ask for additional evidence should it deem the existing document is insufficient to close the case.

Seems to me that the CC is also avoiding the ruling...... intimidation and accusations of a coup actually working by any chance?

Looks like YL's lawyers have got this game spot on.... Delay and delay and let the NACC make the first ruling and then get Surapong or Chalerm in as PM before the CC ruling so that the new Thaksin PM can choose a new cabinet.

That is what is happening in my honest opinion.

Edited to add.... She claims she wants a breather, which she is NOT entitled to... She MUST use that time to gather her defense, if she asks for more time and gets it... then the CC in fact is avoiding its job out of pure fear.

Edited by WoopyDoo

big case of foot in mouth I would think, can anyone seriously believe this idiot could actually defend herself and be able to construct sentences that are not full of sh*t. The moment she opens her mouth she will condemn herself, couldnt happen to a more deserving person....

You are so right but i'm sure her lawyer, unless he's a complete idiot, will advise against it but if she insists ... !

Probably big brother, you know the one she never talks to, will be saying ' don't you dare '.

Why not testify? Worried that she would look stupid if she didn't directly answer questions? Worried she would incriminate herself accidentally? Worried she would contradict what other witnesses said on her behalf? What are the usual reasons? I think it's that the defendant is guilty and so shouldn't say anything, or that when they speak they give the impression of guilt because of their character. I think I need to watch more TV Court Drama.

Caretaker-PM Yingluck decided to become PM, with no actual prior political-experience, so surely she can manage a brief appearance in court, and a few easy questions ? blink.png

And she can also always "phone a friend", if stumped for a reply, to a tricky one !