Two injured in South Pattaya “random” shooting

Rimmer

Two injured in South Pattaya “random” shooting

shot-51.jpg
PATTAYA:--Just before 2am on Saturday, a 27 year old and 17 year old were shot and injured as they were travelling to a friend’s house in Jomtien. The victims and their friends could not offer any explanation as to why the shooting took place.

The 17 year old, who cannot be named for legal reasons and the 27 year old, Khun Wiwatchai, had earlier joined a group of 8 friends at a Pub opposite the Hard Rock Hotel at the northern-end of Pattaya Second Road.

The group left the Pub and agreed to meet at a friend’s house on the Tepprasit Road in Jomtien. The two victims were on a motorbike and were travelling on the South Pattaya Road towards the Sukhumvit Road and made a U-turn into Soi Bongkot when they were shot by a passenger on a bike travelling behind them.
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/126222/two-injured-in-south-pattaya-random-shooting/#sthash.UoNAibNu.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-04-26

The victims and their friends could not offer any explanation as to why the shooting took place.

Let's say a drug deal or other gang related crime went bad, who would expect they'd tell the cops that was the reason behind?

I presume just a bit of guesswork... but it need not be something so major.

A 'wrong look' seems to be all it takes these days.

• Like 1

Yes, the Thai laws and restrictions on firearms are working every day. So do the "Royal Thai" police, they are preventing this from happening every day. Good work. wai.gif

Tell me where you are from, and I can point out where it happens there also. Certainly not limited to Thailand. But then again, you responded just to Thai bash. Go ahead, if it makes you happy. May I suggest ThaiBashing.com?

Yes, the Thai laws and restrictions on firearms are working every day. So do the "Royal Thai" police, they are preventing this from happening every day. Good work. wai.gif

Tell me where you are from, and I can point out where it happens there also. Certainly not limited to Thailand. But then again, you responded just to Thai bash. Go ahead, if it makes you happy. May I suggest ThaiBashing.com?

what the hell is your problem.....can't handle the truth.

• Like 2

Inflammatory post removed

7) Respect fellow members by posting in a civil manner: do not launch personal attacks, or be hateful or insulting towards other members, ie No flaming