My worst Thai moments, why it's dangerous to upset thai girls (with video) and 3rd degree burns

kensai187

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She tested you and you failed the test. :)

Go back to watching soap operas for a few years.

Guy is meant to have undying love forever no matter what. Not run off with a bar girl after she plays hard to get.

Or is that a different soap opera.

At least you found out early these people play for keeps.

Note to self. Dont drive motorbike drunk. Thanks for the lesson. :)

Your alive anyway I am glad it wasnt more tragic.

A quality story from a young guy living life to the max. My only advice is take more care. I've had a few close calls like you OP in the past 20 yrs and nearly lost my life. Dont take things too much for granted or you could be in the box earlier than you think

Yet another idiot foreigner.

Just a matter of time before Thais are gonna stop smiling at us, and tell us to <deleted> off instead

I would welcome an honest exchange of feelings. Might help them to express rather than bottle up feelings.

So she hurts you, destroys your home and it's off to a hotel for one last shot of her before you end it?

Man, is this typical of your judgment?

• Like 1

Go back to your home country. We don't really need you here.

Who is we ? If your a thai national then your well entitled to your opinion, its your countrynIf you are a self righteous farang living here, what gives you the right to say who can and can't be here

he's luk kreung - self righteous but entitled to his own opinion.

Soutpeel, how do you come up with these things?

Your use of the term "smoking hot" indicates to me that you lack respect for others, as well as genuine insight, so I don't feel any sympathy for you based on your experiences.

Yes, you will call me "pretentious", "elitist", "arrogant", etc., but if one was paid to conduct a thorough examination of you, your perspectives and your behavior, I feel confident that the results would indicate that you deserved what you got. By the way, a "bar girl" (your words, not mine) is a working citizen of Thailand, just like the bank teller at your local SBC or the 7-11 employee around the corner from where you live—all deserve the same type of respect that you would accord to any other human being on this planet and would expect from others in regard to yourself. Quite possibly, many "bar girls" in Thailand possess a degree of intelligence, both cognitive and emotional, beyond anything you could ever hope to achieve.

Also, please refrain from future attempts at attention-seeking—the images you uploaded and the "My worst Thai moments ..." heading that you used are both indicative of a need to be perceived as something more interesting than who you actually are. The photos in particular have just been featured for shock value, but are in actuality lame examples of similar self-absorbed "me, me" behavior littered throughout the Internet.

I suggest that you think about how you can meaningfully enrich the lives of those around you, while forgetting about your ego-driven conduct. Thanks in advance.

• Like 2

Sounds to me she was playing silly games and it backfired on her.

Jb1

So your girlfriend was angry because you f.... a bargirl and made some minor damage on the house. You drove drunk and hurt yourself and blame the poor girl.

I think its only fair to be fair to OP.

He did say he was only seeing her for a week or so before she went MIA and ignored him.

He also did not blame the girl, but said he was upset loosing her and this is why he got drunk.

Personally i think the girl was a nut case and even if he was with her but cheated, trashing the house is simply insane

If this thread is to help me feel better about myself and my issues with Thailand, congratulations and well done! clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif

Pleased to help mate tongue.png

probably Yabba related.

Based on what? Oh absolutely nothing. Thought so.

I liked your post OP. Sometimes we get stupid drunk. At least we're not sitting around like these trolls who have 15,000 TV posts, who think they have all the answers, but no real life. I was with a pretty young Thai hooker for one night, and four months later she heard that I was with another hooker and got crazy jealous. Just the way a lot of them are. Scooters can be real dangerous even when we're sober. I live in Chiang Mai and I no longer drive a scooter, after dropping mine in an intersection. Don't worry OP about the feedback. These guys love to trash anything you put out there. Once I posted about being robbed at gun point, and I told the robbers to F off, and they did. True story to only warn about riding a bike down a deserted soi in the early morning. They had a field day with me - calling me a liar, that I made up the story, that I was an idiot for not bending over and taking it in the ass. On and on. Didn't make any sense to me and I did like you, defended myself. Now I know. If you are going to post anything on TV, get ready for the trolls to tear you to pieces.

• Like 2

I can relate to this although I was attacked by my first Thai wife in the UK who thought I was seeing another Thai lady whilst she was away in Thailand.

It was as a result of doing a favour for a favour but nothing to do with messing around with someone else and my wife got the wrong end of the stick.

In my case it was mostly bites (some in sensitive places) and scratches.

The fault was mine for not telling her what my intentions were before she went away.

I'm sure had she managed to get hold of a knife she would have stuck me with it.

So the message is do not piss off a Thai woman, you really won't like it when they get angry.

Actually I do understand why a Thai girl does this She has years of built up frustration from a society that says UP TO YOU and is seemingly very passive. Thais on the surface show little

emotion since they are told from an early age to Swadee and accept what it is . So when they blow They really blow

My worst moment was reading this post. Another story of complete idiocy exaggerated by being extremely intoxicated.

My second worst moment is realising that Thai Visa Forum is populated by these types of people and that the limited help I have received here is completely inundated by stories of stupidity. Signing off forever.

• Like 1

My worst moment was reading this post. Another story of complete idiocy exaggerated by being extremely intoxicated.

My second worst moment is realising that Thai Visa Forum is populated by these types of people and that the limited help I have received here is completely inundated by stories of stupidity. Signing off forever.

UP TO YOU