cmcc classified

triffid

There used to be an online ads list that I had my name down for. I'm trying to track it down but failed via google and even the search here. They must have changed their site name or address. I think it was a chiangmai christian community site with ads for items, services, et al for sale or wanted. Can anyone help me to find their current website please?

about the time they changed the format, the quality of the offerings declined. don't know how one is related to the other but... there are many other places to find 2nd-hand goods that are much better, facebook groups being one outlet.

about the time they changed the format, the quality of the offerings declined. don't know how one is related to the other but... there are many other places to find 2nd-hand goods that are much better, facebook groups being one outlet.

I agree, though I have picked up a few items over the years.

Lots of Facebook buy and sell groups in Chiang Mai

• Like 1

Thanks gentlemen.

My specific search at the moment is for a well-recommended house maid perhaps from someone who is leaving the country. If anyone has suggestions of where/how to find such I'd be grateful for them.

• 5 months later...

Hi, I am part of the team that creates these weekly ads. We've worked very hard to modernize the format and to make the experience better for our users. I am curious as to what you mean by "the quality of the offerings." Do you mean that there aren't as many items now? Or that the items aren't as good as they once were?

• 2 weeks later...