Summer program fro kids

Twinkie2

Now that summer is approaching, I'm looking for a program for my 11 year old. He doesn't speak Thai, so it will need to be an English speaking program. Does any one know of one? I'm looking for just couple days a week for half or full day so that I can go into work. Preferably around Hang Dong area or San Sai or Doi Saket area.

We're open to a different activities, at the moment I need all the info I can get.

Thanks!

Edited by Twinkie2

you must still be on a foreign schedule. summer just ended and school has resumed. this had to be the longest summer break ever. now the rainy season is approaching. soon the Thai summer will only be a memory...until next March...

thanks for the suggestions.

Yes, he was going to an international school on a western school calendar.

The suggestion about NIS's summer program gave me a thought- does anyone know if Grace International School has summer programs?

usually, these summer programs at International schools are for helping kids speak English. If Grace has a summer program, it wouldn't be for that. But it would most likely be based on fundamentalist Christianity. Which might be what you're looking for?

• Like 1