Tractor for sale.

nev

A very good thai farmer friend is being forced to sell his 5 year old New holland tractor, it is a excellent tractor and he does all our rai's.

He wants 1.2m bt, he bought for 2m bt but i am sure a lower offer he will sell as the local tractor shop offered a paltry 800,000bt.

I will make nothing of this just want to help a good friend who has to sell due to having to buy others sugar to meet his quota at the factory and has come up short.

The model i am not sure right now but i know it is a turbo and in excellent condition.

Anyone interested please pm me and i will get more details for you.

nev.

you would think he would try and borrow the money instead of selling his best asset, you say he does your land, and i bet he does others too,,wow

Mate he needs 500,000 baht, now that is not small change, he has asked a loan off me but i do not have the money spare right now.

He has two tractors and this is the bigger of the two.

i understand you mate,

is he thai or (sorry) falang, if thai could get from bank with farm or tractor as colateral,.

just thought mate trying to help, would e a shame to loose a good bit of kit,

jake

Nice tractor. If it comes with some implements, a million baht would be a good buy, depending on it's hours and maintenance records.

Right, does it have maintenance records? Or is it buyer beware?

Can you see how many hours of usage ?

I will check for you soidog, it is a very good tractor, my wife spoke to the man he says low hours of use and has been regularly maintained by ford.