OK. You win. We will all go home with all of our dosh!

pbeieio

this trolls got 3 pages of answers without putting another npost on his thread,

either there getting better or we are going mad,,lol

Jake,

I went mad a long time ago.

You can't actually think Patsy is the full quid either, can you ?

ps; I'm starting to think her account has been hacked, again !

I just had this song in my head and yoo toobed it. To take over from the over and over and over Michael Jackson. Goodie, you can imbed. Took me years of SBK and Boo to get to this wonderful place.

Reminds me of my ex, who left last week. Sad a bit, happy a bit, Still need the cash though, puleeze. You can send it in Euros, if you need to!!

Edited by Patsycat

the OP is realizing for himself, what I also concluded months ago.

he is wise to leave before things get worse for him, and they can indeed get worse,

kicking him on his way out the door, is part of that unwelcome feeling he has, as, the willingness of members to do that to him,

is precisely the example of Thainess, that you all have absorbed,

it is not ok,

to treat people this way,

the fact that you all enjoy it,

is pathetic

OP, get your money out of Thai banks while you can,

there are a host of unknowns about to hit Thailand,

do not get caught in the sweeps

If they are "unknowns" how do you know about them ?

Is the sky going to fall in too ?

Quick everyone, abandon ship ! ?........yeah right.

Known unknowns?

I just had this song in my head and yoo toobed it. To take over from the over and over and over Michael Jackson. Goodie, you can imbed. Took me years of SBK and Boo to get to this wonderful place.

Reminds me of my ex, who left last week. Sad a bit, happy a bit, Still need the cash though, puleeze. You can send it in Euros, if you need to!!

I've never physically held a euro in my hand.

If you need cash, head out to the airport, there's apparently a lot of foreigners leaving with heaps of dosh. what a load of nonsense.

he is wise to leave before things get worse for him, and they can indeed get worse,

kicking him on his way out the door, is part of that unwelcome feeling he has, as, the willingness of members to do that to him,

it is not ok,

is pathetic

Known unknowns?

Yes, that was my point, how can he know if its unknown?

it is not ok,

is pathetic

Known unknowns?

Yes, that was my point, how can he know if its unknown?

Possibly he comes from the Donald Rumsfeld school of known knowns,known unknowns and unknown unknown's.

Vote with your wallet!

It is the only language they understand

btw. i come from a wealthy western nation and it's ALSO the only language they understand. corporations fed up with high taxes here tell the rulers of this country: give us a substantial tax discount or we leave... and that's what happens. the little man of course pays the bill.... facepalm.gif

• Like 1

We will all go home

My aren't we arrogant and full of ourselves. Sounds like someone is having a major loss of face crisis.

One can only imagine what you think it is that turns everyone into "we," and who it was that decided you would speak on behalf of these scores of people based solely, one supposes, on a possible shared skin color. Odd that you believe race binds "us" together while you also think it's Thais who see everyone in terms of their race.

Apparently you had your rose colored glasses firmly in place when you chose to live here and then when reality finally penetrated the haze, you had a hissy fit of self reproach cleverly targeting everyone but you. Your entire screed is a racist rant accusing others of not according you some privilege based solely on your race.

Many of "us" actually made an informed decision to take up residence here and have no regrets. As far as I can tell no one is wailing & moaning at the prospect of you and your wallet going elsewhere. I also doubt anyone in your former place of residence tried to block your departure. And something tells me wherever you choose to go next there are no plans to hold a parade to welcome you and your vast wealth.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

It is amazing to see the whining going on in many posts. If you don’t like it then yes you should go home if it is soooo much better over there. I also like to see some changes of certain rules (laws) which restrict us “Farangs” but I also understand Thailand which probably protects itself from becoming too much ruled by immigrants. Look what is happening in the UK, France and other western countries where immigrants try to change the law into the laws of their homelands. Just saw an article in an Austrian paper his morning stating that a butcher has been forbidden to slaughter pigs because some neighbors from a minority group have sued him for the reason that slaughtering pigs will traumatize the children even tough his modernized slaughter house is of the highest standards meaning sound. Guys remember if you are a guest in another country then follow the rules of the land. Being 28 years in the country I still like to be a guest here.

You could go to Australia ( hmm .. or could you ) The Australian governments have allowed huge sell-offs to foreigners since the 19thC. First to the English, then after WW2 to Americans (Most of the great cattle stations of the Outback are foreign owned by British and American companies) The Japanese have bought loads in Queensland (more room to swing a golf club), and now the Chinese are buying urban/suburban real estate at a frightening rate, with Chinese loans on 1% interest, and renting it out to Aussie suckers for huge profits. During the Howard government, the Australian gold reserves were dumped on the world market, and iconic infrastructure such as the Australian National Railways, (Perth to Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Alice Springs, sold to yet another British company, to name just a few examples.

A bit of Thai-style reserve would have been my preferred approach to land ownership.

However, wherever Westerners buy Thai property, they stuff it up, so that it no longer resembles Thailand.

Beyond that, I am calling some of post as bull****, because if you seriously wanted to invest and create your mythical wealth and employment, you could. You simply need to understand how it is done.

as said a 1000x already, the thai ain't afraid of us (often, lowlife, poor, marginal, too stupid to understand the asian reality)-farang buying their land, they are afraid of the 100.000.000 chinese ready to come over AKA the yellow invasion.

There are excellent and wonderful Thais in this country that are living elite cultural life. You should better to meet some. There is no racism but only fear, many locals fear to disrespect foreigners and generally they avoid contact which causes isolation. Yes its true many farang do not have rights to own land but its not because racism but politics. To avoid the influence of bigger neighbours (bigger ones) and unfortunately rules applied for all of us. On the other hand how many Thais are allowed to live in UK or US without a huge bank account and serious heath certificate? Thailand has never been colonized so it is away from adopting western system more efficiently. On the other hand if someone is looking a piece of tropical land, better to try Philippines or Indonesia.

Do European look at the foreigners from other part of the world specially Africa, Asia, Middle East the same way? Yes they do have a right to buy property but will they get same kind of jobs like European. So before crying here for not being able to buy property look at your home land how they treat others.