Apartment For 1 Month In Bkk

daleyboy

The title says it all really, i am looking for a 2 bed apartment in Bangkok for 1 month, preferably with a swimming pool and a kitchen. Looking to rent from the 25th June to 25th July

Not fussed what area as long as i have walking access to the skytrain or the underground :o

The title says it all really, i am looking for a 2 bed apartment in Bangkok for 1 month, preferably with a swimming pool and a kitchen. Looking to rent from the 25th June to 25th July

Not fussed what area as long as i have walking access to the skytrain or the underground :o

I've got a studio condo that is in Sukhumvit 53, near skytrain, nice building, pool, intenet, air, furnished, phone, ect. Maybe too small for you though. Let me know by PM if you're interested. One month would be ok with me.

Edited by mbkudu

Good location, 2 bedrooms 1 month rental possible and in your price range.

http://www.thaihotelier.com/prplace.htm

Cheers.

Poodles.

I've got a studio condo that is in Sukhumvit 53, near skytrain, nice building, pool, intenet, air, furnished, phone, ect. Maybe too small for you though. Let me know by PM if you're interested. One month would be ok with me.

Thanks for the offer mate, but i will have the wife, baby, step daughter, mil+fil and a nephew, so a studio might be a tad small :o but thanks anyway

Cheers.

Poodles.

Thanks poodle thats more what i am looking for, i will get the wife to give them a ring later :D

Thanks for the offer mate, but i will have the wife, baby, step daughter, mil+fil and a nephew, so a studio might be a tad small :o but thanks anyway

Cheers.

Poodles.

Thanks poodle thats more what i am looking for, i will get the wife to give them a ring later :D

I stay here, in PR Place - A great apartment but is not close to any BTS stations, the nearest is PhayaThai or Chitlom - A good 10-15min walk.

Just thought you might like to know!

Chris

Ahhh ok thanks for that Chris, guess that counts that out as well then, as we will have the baby with us, so we dont want to be trekking too far. :D

Hey DB

Shouldn't you be packing? don't forget the Robinsons squash and the baby wipes :o

Have a good time!

TBWG :D

Ahhh ok thanks for that Chris, guess that counts that out as well then, as we will have the baby with us, so we dont want to be trekking too far. :D

Hey DB

Shouldn't you be packing? don't forget the Robinsons squash and the baby wipes :o

Have a good time!

TBWG :D

The wifes doing the packing, robinsons is available at most tops supermarkets and so are the baby wipes. :D All i need now is the apartment and we are sorted, watch out Thailand here we come!!!!!!! :D:D

No joy on the apartment yet, but it appears as if we will be spending a bit more than i thought, so now i am looking for an apartment for 21-22k for the month

So is there anybody out there that knows anywhere on the skytrain or subway routes :o

I just came back from a appartment search. I was looking for a 2 bedroom max 30.000 a month for a 2 month period. After 2 days walking, looking, calling and searching i found only a few worth considering, the other places of which there are many all asked for at least a 1 year contract.

One of those places is fortune tower, not near any station but a short 10 minute taxi drive to either center Silom or center Sukhumvit area.

One of it was Fortune condotown Sathupradit road 19. They asked 25.000 for a almost 100 sqm appartment with direct telephone line installed. With one month you will have to pay a deposit also for the telephone. Good furniture, nice building friendly owner. But i hope your wife doesn't mind Indian food. :o

It was very clean and they had a very large competition size swimmingpool great for making laps.

If you want the tel give me a PM.