Non Immigration B Visa and leaving the country twice

Yes, you need to get a re-entry permit every time you leave the country from your local immigration office or at the airport.

The re-entry permit will only be valid for the duration of your original 90 days, so you don't get any extra time.

Cost is 1,000 baht per re-entry permit and you need to provide a pass photo.

Thank you.

The first time I was just going to fly into BKK as a connecting point and fly straight back out again, will I need a re-entry permit for this also?

if you want to keep your non b valid then yes you will need a re-entry stamp.

If I have an extension based on marriage using the non 0, can I get a re-entry permit for it? and can I re-enter at any time as long as the extension is valid?

ํYou can get a multiple re-entry permit (3800 baht) which would allow you to leave and re-enter the country as many times as you want up till the date the extension ends.

• Like 1

What do I need to show to get a re-entry permit? Will I need anything from my employer?

Just a completed TM8 application form with a attached photo, copies of your passport photo page, visa, entry/permit to stay stamp and TM6 departure card.

You can also get it at the both airports in Bangkok on departure. At Suv they charge a 200 baht additional fee because they the form, photos and copies for you.