Russian pedophile suspect arrested by Police in North Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

They've been on this guy for 3 years and will probably have enough evidence to put him away and yes he's probably as guilty as sin.

However he is at this time a suspect yet they photograph him for all to see. Too bad if he turns out to be innocent

They did the same with Freddy Star in the UK so this isn't having a go at Thais it's having a go at any country who does the same.

I have no problem with no bail if the evidence is overwhelming but I totally disagree with photographing anyone involved in this type of crime until after they get a guilty verdict

Even if a suspect turns out to be innocent it puts massive doubt in others and that person can be ruined for life.

You generally have a point. I have allways wondered how in Thailand they show the accused dirrect on the scene and from police station. The same with accidents.. Much different from Danish law and ethics.

Looks like this guys luck has finally run out,

It looks like the luck of many children has started. IT IS NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE to trivialise the suffering of children. Adults can give legal consent they are unable to give consent. These people "hide in plain sight" and depend upon others to excuse their behavior. I hope that the police continue to tighten the noose on all those who would molest a child.

• Like 1

Come on all the Daily Mail readers on TV... Where are you?

We don't need the Daily Mail to tell us that 20 or more pedophiles have been caught in Pattaya in the last 12 months; the evidence is out there for all to see.

Fact is, Pattaya is a haven for pedophiles. Get your head out of the sand.

Fact is, Pattaya is also a haven for quasi-pedophiles and crypto-pedophiles. Guys screwing girls technically "adult" but looking only 14-15. Often the first to post on TV: hang all pedos.

coffee1.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia

I have no idea what your terms mean, so here is the correct word for youcoffee1.gif

So what are Russians doing in Thailand? Is it to boost tourism? Or does Thailand really want these kind of people?

Really can't answer this, but something just makes me wonder, WHY?

Just my thoughts....

One pedophile does not incriminate the entire Russian poulation. There have been Americans and Australians and Europeans arrested for similar crimes. One individual is just that and you cannot stereoype an entire population by one person's actions.

Edited by KED

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

So what are Russians doing in Thailand? Is it to boost tourism? Or does Thailand really want these kind of people?
Really can't answer this, but something just makes me wonder, WHY?
Just my thoughts....

One pedophile does not incriminate the entire Russian poulation. There have been Americans and Australians and Europeans arrested for similar crimes. One individual is just that and you cannot stereoype an entire population by one person's actions.

KED You are absolutely right !

• Like 1

this man is 42 and what he did was distributing-

but little more disgusting than all those western male tourists who go to pattaya and seek out young uneducated,poor young ladies for sexual services.

Yes, they may be over the legal age.But lets remember this is thailand .

Most female apx 16- 20's adult still have the mentality of an underage girl and even if not so taking advantage of their situation to me is almost just as bad as what this man has done.

The people really blame are the goverment whose total failure to provide a correct alternative means of survival.

When I see man of 60 walking around happily with 18 year old girl I cannot help feeling he is just as guilty as this man.

• Like 1

I would take all those children’s toys, CD’s and USB Flash Drives and shove them

right up his back side, let him feel some of the pains he inflict on the kids...

And when you do that will you ask him if he would like to do that for an agreed amount of money ?

Please dop not read this as an attack on gay people ,but how is it when we read about the abuse of young people most of the time it is against young boys ,? at least that is what i see on these boards.

Probably because we (Western and Asian society) do not value girls enough to consider their abuse destructive. I am an open minded person and I have gay friends, but no one who tolerates this behavior or knowlingly wants to be around it. Many who denouce it with partucular virulance because they are either fathers themselves or were abused as children. It has been said this is not a sexual crime as much as it is a power game.

but little more disgusting than all those western male tourists who go to pattaya and seek out young uneducated,poor young ladies for sexual services.

Most female apx 16- 20's adult still have the mentality of an underage girl and even if not so taking advantage of their situation to me is almost just as bad as what this man has done.

The people really blame are the goverment whose total failure to provide a correct alternative means of survival.

When I see man of 60 walking around happily with 18 year old girl I cannot help feeling he is just as guilty as this man.

Not that this excuses this man, but I have to agree with you. Surely there must be beautiful 30 year olds who can stomach the 60 year old.

We don't need the Daily Mail to tell us that 20 or more pedophiles have been caught in Pattaya in the last 12 months; the evidence is out there for all to see.

If this area above all others is a haven please explain why people leave here to be arrested for this behavior in Vietnam or Cambodia? I am not suggesting it is perfect here, but I am certain it is also a problem in "Normal, Illinois" and "Intercourse, Pennsylvania." There is no place safe from it and it is everywhere. This fellow stood out from the pack because he was foreign.

Now as to throwing him in jail either in Thailand or Russia I have an option. Identify his victims, allow him to continue to work with a satellite ID bracelet, let this "less than a man" pay out to keep these children in a proper home and in school. 4000 baht per month per child until the last one has finished Matium six. He cannot change his sad nature, (although by prescription sexual desire can be removed from him) but this punishment would at least take the "victim" out of the children who have been hurt. Otherwise the poor kids just have to "get on with life" with nothing at all. Society gets to pay to house the offender otherwise. We can blabber on about our moral outrage at interfering with children, BUT WE DO NOT DO A DARNED THING FOR THOSE VICTIMS. This man probably had been a victim himself.

Edited by Justanotherpassword

So when will we hear the follow up to this story. When is the trial ? When will he be deported back to Russia. Or when will he escape prison because he can pay his way out ? So many questions and no answers...

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by balo

This guy was fiddling clearly underage boys and in your book it`s only a little bit more disturbing than an foreigner seeking the sexual services of an person of legal age ???? Can`t belive what I just read.

FYI information the 16-20 year old catering to farangs here are VERY few and far between.............Most of them you find in karaoke bars,massage shops and places for the Thai clientelle.

so Thai girls are too stupid to make their own decisions?

FYI information the 16-20 year old catering to farangs here are VERY few and far between.............Most of them you find in karaoke bars,massage shops and places for the Thai clientelle.

but kennypowers says "Pattaya is a haven for pedophiles. Get your head out of the sand."

Maybe he knows where to look and who to ask or hangs out outside schools. certainly I dont see much under 18 here as a casual observer

• Like 1

Please dop not read this as an attack on gay people ,but how is it when we read about the abuse of young people most of the time it is against young boys ,? at least that is what i see on these boards.

Why did you even mention gay people? When a man abuses a young girl, does anyone mention straight men? No, so what are you getting at?

• Like 1

Fact is, Pattaya is also a haven for quasi-pedophiles and crypto-pedophiles. Guys screwing girls technically "adult" but looking only 14-15. Often the first to post on TV: hang all pedos.

coffee1.gif

PATTAYA: -- Acting on an arrest warrant from 2013, officers from the Police Region 2 Child and Women Protection Unit arrested a 42 year old Russian on Monday Night, who has been tracked by the unit for 3 years following allegations he had sexually assaulted boys under the age of 15 on numerous occasions.

Allowed free rein for three years??

How many other innocents have suffered at the hands of this character whilst the police farce force stood aside?

What the hell is wrong with the police farce force in Pattaya?

I believe that the police have great deal of problems with farang whackoes and sexual deviants. This guy moved around in an environment in which it was very simple to remain anonymous. Bent cops, straight cops or plain lazy cops would all want to nail child molesters, nevermind the great public approbation. The farce is your pretention of caring about the child victims- I believe that you simply love to beat your sanctimonious chest and pass poor judgement. (And of course you were thoroughly impressed with yourself at that farce / force play on words. Had to post something to show off such "creative wit", eh?).

coffee1.gif

As long as they are Not 14 or 15 what is the problem ,

ps are they wearing school uniforms?clap2.gif

Edited by i claudius

Why did you even mention gay people? When a man abuses a young girl, does anyone mention straight men? No, so what are you getting at?

what i am getting at is that most of the cases reported are against young boys and not young girls ,should i have not mentioned the word "gay" when saying what sexual preference the man had ? i assume that only ' straight men" have underage sex with young girls .

again do not take this as an attack on homosexual men ,i have no problem with what 2 men get up to as long as i do not have to join in or watchwink.png

what i am getting at is that most of the cases reported are against young boys and not young girls ,should i have not mentioned the word "gay" when saying what sexual preference the man had ? i assume that only ' straight men" have underage sex with young girls .

again do not take this as an attack on homosexual men ,i have no problem with what 2 men get up to as long as i do not have to join in or watchwink.png

Asked and answered. Girls being abused pre puberty, underage etc. is considered less of a problem as humankind values women less. Also culturally we are accepting of girls being "married" at dreadfully young ages to older men. The whole compulsion is more about power for the abuser than sexual satisfaction. They are ill and probably abuse victims themselves.