• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many "Kamikaze drivers" wai2.gif Take care out there facepalm.gif

a somewhat tangential post?

Some understand some don't. "Up to You. No problem."

clap2.gif

I think we know which category to put you in then?

You write "we". On whom's behalf are You writing ? Maybe You and Your tapeworms.

Edited by Nielsk

Give all the existing driver a test and 30 to 50% will be off in a day.

Or introduce points like all other countries, once points are lost license is cancelled . But then again what's to stop anyone from driving when the fine is only 500 baht and after paid you can keep on driving

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

All just a reaction to the guy that had an epileptic seizure and crashed into and killed 4 schoolchildren.

Is this the guy that moments before he ploughed into the school children he was witnessed having a big argument with someone, got in his car drove off at high speed and............ploughed in to the children. After hitting the children the press reported he then got out of the car and waited for the police. Just what kind of seizure was it that allowed him to get out of the car moments after the seizure was bad enough to cause him to lose control and hit the children. Anyone I know that has a seizure would not be fit enough to get out a car and do anything. Truth is by the time the police got there, they would still be in the car having the seizure. The whole story is BS and all these children are dead and seriously injured.

The guy needs jailing for a very long time.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Basically I don't believe that Thailand has the infrastructure or systems set up to monitor/test peoples health in a way that would truly be effective. As corruption is endemic to all such exercises, I think the chances of it being effective are incredibly slim. Furthermore as it is only one of the multitude of factors that affect road afety in Thailand ay befits would probably be unmeasurable.....not that Thailand has any system for measuring benefits anyhow.