Thai language school or instructor in Ubon Ratchathani?

Guitar God

Yes there is one, just that I forgot the name! Has been mentioned here before though. Located on the block south of the Ratchathani hotel. Someone else we be along soon I'm sure with the name and contact details.

Yep; As mentioned above.

The "English Centre" Ratchabut Road heading south from the Tung Sri Muang.

Run by a lady Kroo Ooh telephone number 0862 460 754 (the number is on the board outside so 'tis no secret!!)

My daughter goes every weekend.

She also does official translations as I used for my passport translation Yellow Book, and Birth Certificate translation for my son's UK passport.

Good luck and have fun learning!

PM me if you need further details

Yep; As mentioned above.

The "English Centre" Ratchabut Road heading south from the Tung Sri Muang.

Run by a lady Kroo Ooh telephone number 0862 460 754 (the number is on the board outside so 'tis no secret!!)

My daughter goes every weekend.

She also does official translations as I used for my passport translation Yellow Book, and Birth Certificate translation for my son's UK passport.

Good luck and have fun learning!

PM me if you need further details

Can you confirm a translated copy of the yellow book from this lady, will be ok when I apply for my new passport at the Trendy office building in Bangkok.

I was reading previously that others have had problems with providing the correct documents for proof of address.

Hi Mate,

Yes I can. Not by me; but a friend used her for just that purpose ie Yellow Book translation for Proof of Address. I used her for the Passport and Birth Certificate translations. Admittedly I wasnt clear before, I meant '"passport translation FOR yellow book".

Cheers

How much does she charge for Thai language classes? Any idea what curriculum she's using? Soon I'll be looking to leave the language level plateau I've been sitting at the past couple years. :)

Edited by ubonrthai

It's 300 THB an hour for private lessons at English Center Ubon with a 5% discount if you pay for 50 hours and 10% discount for 100 hours. She has her own book (but I don't know the title). She's open to using other books, or conversational Thai, answering questions or a customized program.

I haven't taken any lessons yet but her English is very good and she seemed pleasant and capable.