Should there be an "Australian section" to ThaiVisa?

neverdie

Will Pommies be allowed into this forum?

I like the banter with our shackle dragging friends, so I think it would be good idea.

I nominate ChuckH to mod it as well, as he's got a sense of humour.

Some Pommies are OK, but it would be better to ban all of them just in case. Problem with pommies is that they are half Breton (pictish tribes) and half German.

Because of this they only have half a sense of humour. They can give it but they can't take it. Some pommies have a greater influence on one side or the other from their traits, but why risk letting them in.

You did forget The Celts.

Should there be an "Pommie section" to ThaiVisa?

I hope not

I don't think we need to, after all most of the colonial cousins speak our language and still have QEII as a head of state, not to mention a Union Jack on their flag.

God Save Your Queen.

This is all about neverdie becoming a mod and banning us all unless we wear hats with funny string and corks and drink VB.....don't vote for him folks! tongue.png

Seriously though...we need to be more inclusive...of all members....especially as some of the longer term ones appear to be dropping like flies recently.........

This is all about neverdie becoming a mod and banning us all unless we wear hats with funny string and corks and drink VB.....don't vote for him folks! tongue.png

Seriously though...we need to be more inclusive...of all members....especially as some of the longer term ones appear to be dropping like flies recently.........

Agreed, a few very good members have been stalked and sent away by The Humour Police.

Why would we need either an american or aussie section ?

Is this not an international forum based around the going on's in Thailand ?

I want a Sandman forum though.

Sandy talks like the English people.... in complete riddles..

2014 Australian Citizenship test

1. Do you understand the meaning, but are unable to

explain the origin of, the term "died in the ****"? ARSE.

2. What is a bloody little beauty?? NEVERDIE

3. Are these terms related: chuck a sickie; chuck a

spaz;

chuck a U-ey? NO.

4. Explain the following passage: "In the arvo last

Chrissy the relos rocked up for a barbie, some bevvies and a few snags. After a bit of a Bex and a lie down we opened the pressies, scoffed all the chockies, bickies and lollies. Then we drained a few tinnies and Mum did her block after Dad and Steve had a barney and a bit of biffo.". CHRISTMAS FAMILY GATHERING.

5. Macca, Chooka and Wanger are driving to Surfers in their Torana. If they are travelling at 100 km/h while listening to Barnsey, Farnsey and Acca Dacca, how many slabs will each person on average consume between flashing a brown eye and having a slash? 3.

6. Complete the following sentences:

a) "If the van's rockin' don't bother ? KNOCKING.

B) You're going home in the back of a ? DIVVY VAN.

c) Fair crack of the ? WHIP.

d) Fair suck of the ? SAV.

7. I've had a gutful and I can't be fagged. Discuss. NASTY OZ GAY MAN CHAT.

8. Have you ever been on the giving or receiving end

of a wedgie? YES.

9. Do you have a friend or relative who has a car in

their front yard "up on blocks"? Is his name Bruce and

does he have a wife called Cheryl? YES, YES, and YES.

10. Does your family regularly eat a dish involving

mincemeat, cabbage, curry powder and a packet of

chicken noodle soup called either chow mein, chop suey or kai see ming? YUK.

11. What are the ingredients in a rissole? MINCE, ONIONS, EGGS

12. Demonstrate the correct procedure for eating a TimTam. OPEN PACKET, EAT PACKET. DIP IN COFFEE.

13. Do you have an Aunty Irene who smokes 30. YES.

cigarettes a day and sounds like a bloke?

14. In any two-hour period have you ever eaten

three-bean salad, a chop and two serves of pav washed down with someone else's beer that has been flogged from a bath full of ice? YES.

15. When you go to a bring- your-own-meat barbie can you eat other people's meat or are you only allowed to eat your own? BRING SNAGS, EAT THE EYE FILLET ;)

16. What purple root vegetable beginning with the

letter"b" is required by law to be included in a hamburger with the lot? BEETROOT.

17. Do you own or have you ever owned a lawn mower, a pair of thongs, an Esky or Ugg boots? YES.

18. Is it possible to "prang a car" while doing"circle

work"? IF YOU ARE A RETARD.

19. Who would you like to crack on to? MIRANDA KERR.

20. Who is the most Australian: Kevin "Bloody" Wilson, John "True Blue" Williamson, Kylie Minogue or Warnie? KEVIN BLOOdy Wilson or John Williamson.

21. Is there someone you are only mates with because they own a trailer or have a pool? YES.

22. What does " sinkin ' **** at a mates joint and

getten para " mean? GETTING DRUNK.

23. What does Yeah-Nah mean?

MAYBE.
  • Like 1

I hope not

I don't think we need to, after all most of the colonial cousins speak our language and still have QEII as a head of state, not to mention a Union Jack on their flag.

God Save Your Queen.

This is the wrong forum for that statement

I like the banter with our shackle dragging friends, so I think it would be good idea.

Some Pommies are OK, but it would be better to ban all of them just in case. Problem with pommies is that they are half Breton (pictish tribes) and half German.

Because of this they only have half a sense of humour. They can give it but they can't take it. Some pommies have a greater influence on one side or the other from their traits, but why risk letting them in.

Nah, the Celts stayed up North in Scotland when the pommies bent over first for the Italians (Romans) then they bent over for the Germans. Now it's the yanks that are rooting them. The Scots have had enough of trying to look out for them and are planning their escape for once and for all in the coming Independence referendum.

• Like 1

I hope not

God Save Your Queen.

This is the wrong forum for that statement

On the basis of what?

Don't tell me you think it's LM.

Nah, the Celts stayed up North in Scotland when the pommies bent over first for the Italians (Romans) then they bent over for the Germans. Now it's the yanks that are rooting them. The Scots have had enough of trying to look out for them and are planning their escape for once and for all in the coming Independence referendum.

Yeah, but how are The Jocks going to afford to look after all of those dole Scroungers?