Is your ex better off now ?

muffy

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Have 3 ex's (western women) ....And how are they doing?....Really wouldn't know (and could care less!). Their ex's for a reason ...and no longer in my life. I am now with my Thai wife for 10 years ....never been happier (even through all the low spots....and there have been those times)...

Time to let go and move on ....Why are you even thinking about such things?

What do you mean why is he "even thinking of such things"? Is doing so some kind of mortal sin?

What the hell is wrong with reflection? It's a good way to avoid repeating bad decisions that could potentially threaten an existing relationship . . . unless, of course, you've always been perfect

Not EVERYONE thinks landing at Suvarnabhumi is some kind of "hard reset" or an excuse to reinvent themselves.

• Like 2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Have 3 ex's (western women) ....And how are they doing?....Really wouldn't know (and could care less!). Their ex's for a reason ...and no longer in my life. I am now with my Thai wife for 10 years ....never been happier (even through all the low spots....and there have been those times)...

Time to let go and move on ....Why are you even thinking about such things?

What do you mean why is he "even thinking of such things"? Is doing so some kind of mortal sin?

What the hell is wrong with reflection? It's a good way to avoid repeating bad decisions that could potentially threaten an existing relationship . . . unless, of course, you've always been perfect

Not EVERYONE thinks landing at Suvarnabhumi is some kind of "hard reset" or an excuse to reinvent themselves.

That really deserves a topic all by itself. Did landing at Suvarnabhumi cause you to "hard reset" or reinvent yourself.

Why do you go off on tangents with silly remarks ? This is why I never joined Thai visa before .They should start weeding out people that can't answer intelligently .bah.gifbah.gifbah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

Why do you go off on tangents with silly remarks ? This is why I never joined Thai visa before .They should start weeding out people that can't answer intelligently .bah.gifbah.gifbah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

Do you think part of the weeding out process should be learning how to use the quote function and how to hit the key only once for the funny smileys?

It certainly doesn't surprise me that the most prevalent attitude on here is one of animosity toward exes.

Still, I suppose if there's a forum for old, retired Western wives in Gambia or wherever where they're saying pretty much the same thing

• Like 1

It certainly doesn't surprise me that the most prevalent attitude on here is one of animosity toward exes.

Still, I suppose if there's a forum for old, retired Western wives in Gambia or wherever where they're saying pretty much the same thing

Love and hate are very close emotions.

Love tends not to last and can turn to hate very quickly.

Hate lasts a lifetime.

Can't understand why anyone would get upset or care what their ex is doing.

Although, as a fair few have probably got the shitty end of the stick financially, some bitterness is probably fair enough.

I really think this thread could do with the wise word's of PP mcready,and whereustay,and before we know it we will have sweating 45kg doormats flying all over the place.

You wouldn't want a 45kg , sweating gerbil flying all over the place though mate.

• Like 1

My Ex in England is over the moon now we are apart. That was thirty years ago and when we split up, I went to India and sent her a postcard. It read "The cow is sacred in India, you would ;love it here!!!"

I sent my 50 year old ex in the US (85Kg) a photo of my 25 year old Thai girlfriend (45Kg).

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 1

My Ex in England is over the moon now we are apart. That was thirty years ago and when we split up, I went to India and sent her a postcard. It read "The cow is sacred in India, you would ;love it here!!!"

Funny, begs the question though......why would anyone marry a cow ?

They tend to grow into it, especially in my country.

I sent my 50 year old ex in the US (85Kg) a photo of my 25 year old Thai girlfriend (45Kg).

Did she send you a photo of a mushroom next to a salami ?

Do you think they will be a good match for each other?

so your ex is 50 years old, which means you must be 60-70, and let me guess you married her in thailand, imported her to the US, got divorced, and now you are dating a 25 year old girl?

so your ex is 50 years old, which means you must be 60-70, and let me guess you married her in thailand, imported her to the US, got divorced, and now you are dating a 25 year old girl?

I don't know about your country, but in the USA most men marry their high school or college gfs, from the same year +-1.

I met my US wife in college and we married a year after we left, I was 24 and she was 23.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

I don't know about your country, but in the USA most men marry their high school or college gfs, from the same year +-1.

I met my US wife in college and we married a tear after we left, I was 24 and she was 23.

fair enough, and what did she say when you showed her the photo of your 25 year old beauty?

Do you think they will be a good match for each other?

Provided he has a fat wallet.....yes

• Like 1

I met my US wife in college and we married a tear after we left, I was 24 and she was 23.

fair enough, and what did she say when you showed her the photo of your 25 year old beauty?

What's that buffalo doing in the photo ?

• Like 2

She wasn't when I married her, she just kind of turned into one!!