Call Center Jobs In Thailand

Hi, people! I am moving in to Thailand by early August and i am just wondering if there are available Call Center Jobs in Bangkok? I've been working in the Philippines as an International Call Center Executive and i work during night. I've been invited by my friend to come and work in Thailand, which im really excited about!

So, once i moved in, are there any call center jobs that i can apply to? If yes, where can i apply online?

What are the best job market online in thailand?

Is Call Center a lively industry in Bangkok?

Hope you guys can help me...

I dont wish to burst your bubble, but being well versed in the Filipina way of life I always get heart palpitations when I hear the dreaded words "my prend says" etc etc. You state that "your prend" has invited you to work in Thailand, which if read properly, indicates that you have a job lined up already. If you mean you have the offer of a home base in Thailand but no job, then it would have to be assumed you would be entering on a tourist visa and would join the thousands of other pinays doing a border visa run every 28 days.

If the above is correct, I strongly suggest you go through the forums on here very carefully and gleam as much information as you can, and if possible obtain a job before you depart NAIA.

I do not know much about call centres here, but with the generally poor English spoken by Thais I would have to say that its may not be a large industry. This statement indicates why places such as the Phils and India are into Call Centres big time.

If you would like any more info please feel free to PM me.

I dont think the OP will find much in the way of call-centres in Bangkok. The English language aspect makes it a non-starter here. My company has an offshoring facility of 300 people in Manila. We briefly investigated Thailand (salaries are comparable), but quickly dismissed it.

having said that, I see lots of Pinoy in office jobs in Bangkok because of their good English. My office has three, all working at helping the Thais improve their english abilities.

Hi, people! I am moving in to Thailand by early August and i am just wondering if there are available Call Center Jobs in Bangkok? I've been working in the Philippines as an International Call Center Executive and i work during night. I've been invited by my friend to come and work in Thailand, which im really excited about!

So, once i moved in, are there any call center jobs that i can apply to? If yes, where can i apply online?

What are the best job market online in thailand?

Is Call Center a lively industry in Bangkok?

Hope you guys can help me...

International call center in thailand is not famous at all. I have known lot of filipino working as telemarketing but most company are illegal. I still can remember 2 years ago, 3 filipinas with their farang employer on the front page of BKK post. Immigration police raided their office located in Asoke area. 2 pinays have been deported/blacklisted, never heard anything from the third person.

Anyway good luck to you.

I dont think the OP will find much in the way of call-centres in Bangkok. The English language aspect makes it a non-starter here. My company has an offshoring facility of 300 people in Manila. We briefly investigated Thailand (salaries are comparable), but quickly dismissed it.

having said that, I see lots of Pinoy in office jobs in Bangkok because of their good English. My office has three, all working at helping the Thais improve their english abilities.

Thanks for the feedback! So if i can't have a call center position in Bangkok, well i can used my strong English communication skills to land a job then. Is that possible? even without teaching experience, i know i can teach Thai's how to speak good english.. in the American Accent way.

What is the best time or month to go and look for a job / work in Thailand?

Thanks for the feedback! So if i can't have a call center position in Bangkok, well i can used my strong English communication skills to land a job then. Is that possible? even without teaching experience, i know i can teach Thai's how to speak good english.. in the American Accent way.

Eek - it's impossible to teach good English in the American accent way! Teach American fine, but not English...

:o

Eek - it's impossible to teach good English in the American accent way! Teach American fine, but not English...

Too funny.

Dianne_purple,

I like your attitude. can you please send me your resume. May have a job for you. Thanks.

Too funny.

Dianne_purple,

I like your attitude. can you please send me your resume. May have a job for you. Thanks.

Thank you! Yeah, i'd love to send in my resume for your perusal.

Do you have an email address? :D