White Skin 'v' Dark Skin

jayenram

White or Dark  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Red Bounty man as opposed to a Blue Bounty!

White underwear looks SENSATIONAL on dark skin girls.

Biggest thing for me is 1. Arse 2. Smile

Never been a tits man, don't know why really! Perfect arse it has to be.

:D

Have you considered that you might be in the wrong forum? :D

:o:D:D:D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doesnt matter to me, if she is pretty, i'll hit it

I’m sure your GF will be glad to hear it. And your comment about "it" kind of implies that your are more inclined towards the famouse third gender, does it not? :o

I think the darker skin tones are more appealing.

All the cover/foundation/whitening make-ups that some Thai wear also generally photograph very poorly.

doesnt matter to me, if she is pretty, i'll hit it

I’m sure your GF will be glad to hear it. And your comment about "it" kind of implies that your are more inclined towards the famouse third gender, does it not? :D

I think the darker skin tones are more appealing.

All the cover/foundation/whitening make-ups that some Thai wear also generally photograph very poorly.

If i was single ofcourse, as I would never cheat on my gf.

And definately no 3rd gender :D:o

I prefer the lighter tones but if still wouldnt say no to a darker tone (if I was single), but its not really the colour that gets me, its how pretty she is that gets me.

I voted light skin, before seeing the picture...I thought you meant naturally light...which I do prefer to dark...the makeup girls apply to lighten their skin just makes them look awful..

Cant make a proper comparison when one photo is natural other is a bad make up job.

Also, i dont think its just the skin shade, but also the features that go with it...My fave is a euro-asian mix.

But the dark Thai look is ok though right ..? and the dark Khmer look..?

women of all races and colours are beautiful but i prefer the white skin look. i reckon korean girls are the pick of asia, followed by the japs and then white-skinned thais.

i prefer my coffee to have milk in, but without is good sometimes too :o

women of all races and colours are beautiful but i prefer the white skin look. i reckon korean girls are the pick of asia, followed by the japs and then white-skinned thais.

Sorry but I think its Japs then Koreans then Thai.

I didn't think that the percentage of beautiful Japanese girls was very high when I visited there.

Yes, the knockouts are fantastic, but they are few and far between.

I would guess that 20% of the girls in Thailand are total stunners, where in Japan or the US, they might make up 3% of the total female population - in Australia even less.

When it comes to pretty girls, Thailand rules! :D

Following on from the Miss Thailand thread and the references to the Thai gril's preference for 'white' skin, which of the two make-up styles would you say were pretty in your opinion.

The gril in question appeared to prefer the 'white' look. :D

How many TVer actually saw that these 2 pictures show the same lady?? :o

2 make up styles? First picture: No make up, 2nd: Make up and too much powder. You only should change the colour of your make up 2 tones brighter than your real skincolour, except you are an actor of the Peking Opera... typical LoSo facejob, reflecting the lack of self- confidence; no substitute for Miss Patex :D

I didn't think that the percentage of beautiful Japanese girls was very high when I visited there.

Yes, the knockouts are fantastic, but they are few and far between.

I would guess that 20% of the girls in Thailand are total stunners, where in Japan or the US, they might make up 3% of the total female population - in Australia even less.

When it comes to pretty girls, Thailand rules! :D

Its more then 3% thats for sure, well I only like the stunners, I do find alot of attractive ones, some i fond almost perfect, look up reika shiina. For me thats almost perfection

Mine had fairly light brown skin when I met her

She found out I like to sit in the sun and bathe, now she is beautifully brown, loveit

really do not like the white ones, woke up next to one one time and I started reanimating her

thinking she was a goner...man she was white...she woke up screaming dude, what youre doing??

J