Pipo Pony Club Pattaya

InspireBangkok

Is the new attraction of Pattaya. To accommodate tourists who vacation in Pattaya. Pipo Pony Club are a form of service. Spectacular horse imported from abroad. Species Portland Set And recreational activities for visitors. Especially children Enjoy a special ability, such as horses, pony, fancy dress, a beautiful horse comics. Enjoy the ride, I ride a horse riding facility. Open riding primarily for children. Of professional horse trainer from abroad.[inspirep][/inspirep]

post-197976-0-82377600-1404448806_thumb.

For more information please visit http://www.inspirepattaya.com/pattaya/pipo-pony-clup-pattaya/

Who are what wrote that barely comprehensible drivel...was it the output of an automatic translator, or just an illiterate?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Classic !!! cheesy.gif

• Like 1

If you have young children I would recommend a visit to the Pipo Pony Club.

I was there yesterday afternoon with my daughter. Until 10th July entry is free.

The place is spotless clean. The large gentlemen toilettes have two 24000 BTU AC running, and for the Ladies it is the same.
Don't know how much they will sale the tickets after the soft opening , but it doesn't look cheap.
There is a coffee and a restaurant, both are open already.
A round piece of chocolate cake with two layers and about 10cm diameter is 150 THB.
My daughter really enjoyed it because of the mini ponies.

The place is near the Million Stone Park, directly opposite Norway Viking Village.

GPS Data: 12°57'10.4"N 100°56'17.8"E

post-31788-0-57168700-1404620048_thumb.j

Edited by uwe_rayong

tourists 500 - 300, Thai residents 200 - 150 (<130cm free) after 10-07

Another two tier priced tourist trap, just what we needed.

Don't forget to support it

I think the general price level is too high for what it currently has on offer. Also the food and drinks are slightly overpriced.

Don't see anything wrong in different (lower) price for possible repeat-customers (Thai residents). As a resident I may not be willing to pay 500 every month but I could consider 200, as a tourist I probably wouldn't mind paying 500 as it'd still be cheap in my perspective and it'd only be a 1-time visit. Just price setting which suits their business best.

They also charge 0 for children below 130cm while they actually can enjoy the most activities (sitting and riding on those pony's). Also this is not price discrimination against adults or taller children but just price setting which suits their business best.

will give this a miss on principal!

If my daughter wants to ride a pony and feed these animals, I will not forbid her saying "no honey we will not go there because a group of tourists has to pay more than us". If that makes me being blamed for lack of ethics, so be it.

• Like 1

If my daughter wants to ride a pony and feed these animals, I will not forbid her saying "no honey we will not go there because a group of tourists has to pay more than us". If that makes me being blamed for lack of ethics, so be it.

Up to you, your money do what you want, dont really give a toss, but they will not get my money and I'm not a tourist!

I'm confused...tourists 300-500 baht...is this based on height too, or age, or weight, or country of origin or what? Same for Thai residents...150-200 baht?

Looks like a cute little place that I'm sure young kids would like. I'm sure it cost a pretty penny to build so they have to charge appropriate rates but B500 for a visit does seem a little stiff for adults when basically I guess they're going to stand around or have a coffee while the little ones pet and ride the horseys. However, it seems aimed at a Thai audience, as their website is in Thai only, and allot of Thais have allot of money and don't mind spending it.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya
  • Like 1

WOW, what a guy! You tell 'em!

???? wow what a guy, guess I have been told good and proper now.......eh?

I'm confused...tourists 300-500 baht...is this based on height too, or age, or weight, or country of origin or what? Same for Thai residents...150-200 baht?

Looks like a cute little place that I'm sure young kids would like. I'm sure it cost a pretty penny to build so they have to charge appropriate rates but B500 for a visit does seem a little stiff for adults when basically I guess they're going to stand around or have a coffee while the little ones pet and ride the horseys. However, it seems aimed at a Thai audience, as their website is in Thai only, and allot of Thais have allot of money and don't mind spending it.

500 - 300 / 200 - 150 is twice adult - child ... sorry for lack of detail.

Indeed on the high side but indeed Thai may be willing to pay this for a bunch of facebookpicturesque (spelling?) opportunities

Tourist maybe if the guide gets a good enough commission

Went looking for this place today but could not find it for love nor money. No sign posts up, nobody knew about it, didn't have the number or any internet available on phone. A complete disaster and ended up having a row the the missus. Pathetic.

Yes it is not easy to find. Above I had included a link to google maps along with the GPS Data:

http://tinyurl.com/PipoPonyPattaya

GPS Data: 12°57'10.4"N 100°56'17.8"E

I went back there and found it today, thanks.

Basically, once you turn into Soi 21 after around a 100 metres you take the smallish road that slightly veres off to the left, rather than following the road round to the million stones park, then it is just up on your right after going under highway 7, can't miss the place.