Thailand's seven wonder tourist attractions in 2014 announced

webfact

Thailand's seven wonder tourist attractions in 2014 announced

BANGKOK, 10 July 2014 (NNT) -- Thailand's key tourism website has announced the voting result of seven most attractive tourist destinations of 2014.

The website 7Wondersthailand.com has just announced the seven destinations that were voted by Thai netizens as the must-visit places on Thursday.

Similan National Park in Phang-nga has been chosen by those who came to vote in the website as the most wonderful place to visit. While the scenic Phu Kradeung National Park in Loei came in the second. The third was Mor Hin Khoa in Chaiyaphum.

Phanan Cheong temple in Ayutthaya, Rangsit Science Center in Pathum Thani, Inthanon Peak in Chiang Mai and Hoob Pa Tat in Uthai Thani were ranked 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th respectively.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2014-07-10 footer_n.gif

Yes I looked at this website ...

1) I wonder if it could load more quickly (from Europe it's dead slow)?

2) I wonder if they can make it to look more professional?

3) I wonder if they would properly translate it in English?

4) I wonder if they could make it compatible with popular browsers?

5) I wonder who this website is directed towards, just Thais?

6) I wonder who mentioned it was key tourist site?

7) I wonder if this is going to attract more tourists?

• Like 2

I'm new here, but my son has been traveling here for 4 yrs and loves going to phuket, however the news I'm seeing now is far from inviting. Please, someone is not biased, but knows the real scoop please give me the facts....

Phuket is a real curate's egg....... some parts are very nice and some parts should be avoided at all cost.

I'm new here, but my son has been traveling here for 4 yrs and loves going to phuket, however the news I'm seeing now is far from inviting. Please, someone is not biased, but knows the real scoop please give me the facts....

Phuket is a real curate's egg....... some parts are very nice and some parts should be avoided at all cost.

I think you could say that about anywhere in the world.... Realistically speaking... Phuket is fine it works for me...

• Like 1

So where's Pattaya then !

To look at -it means scenic attractions, gritty beaches and sand coloured water, few paths to walk on, sin city, has a few nice new attractions though.

Pretty---wonder tourist attractions NO. BUT must be the biggest attraction in Thailand, is it awesome--or brash they surveyed on. I think the former.

Seven wonders.. hmm.

* Walking Street, Pattaya

* Nana Plaza, Bangkok

* Soi Cowboy, Bangkok

* Patpong, Bangkok

* Khao San Road, Bangkok

* Full moon party, Koh Phangan

* Patong beach, Phuket

Yes, you have to wonder how there could be so many drunks and sexpats in all these locations at the same time.

Not to be all technical, but isn't Pattaya an International Zoo instead of being a National Park?

*Sorry, couldn't resist biggrin.png

I live in the outskirts of Pattaya and your species seems to be well represented. I believe it's call the Lesser, Ring Tailed, Tattooed Pittifulsaurus.

Sorry. I couldn't resist. :).

• Like 1

Seven wonders.. hmm.

* Walking Street, Pattaya

* Nana Plaza, Bangkok

* Soi Cowboy, Bangkok

* Patpong, Bangkok

* Khao San Road, Bangkok

* Full moon party, Koh Phangan

* Patong beach, Phuket

Yes, you have to wonder how there could be so many drunks and sexpats in all these locations at the same time.

They use a rotation system called short time. It's a marvel by itself.

Not to be all technical, but isn't Pattaya an International Zoo instead of being a National Park?

hey hey hey...i resemble that remark....

i love this one !!!!...a shame that the zoo is almost empty because of new visa rules.

They are creaking down on the Taxi mafia's.

Talk of other crimes being cracked down on. So that makes it a better place than it was the last time your son was here.

Had a change in the Government and crime all over the country is being worked on. Been a long time building it up so it will take a long time tearing it down. Still like I say it is better/safer than the last time your son was here.wai.gif