Where in Chiangmai can I get US passport photos

mhortig

I need to get photos taken for a US passport. Where in Chiangmai can I get photos taken? I am staying near Thapae gate, are there any shops in the area? Does the PhotoBug shop near Chang Pruak gate do passport photos? Thanx,

Just googled the US passport photo requirements:

http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/passports/photos/photo-composition-template.html

(very different from Germany and Switzerland e.g. which I have experience with, both differ significantly)

state.gov als has a nice tool to size/position a self supplied photo.

I would try this route and then just get the right size prints.

But maybe someone knows a shop that knows what to do for US passport photos.

Edited by KhunBENQ

i did get the us passport with a photo(you need only 1) made at the night bazaar.when entering from tha phae rd there is siam bank on the right side,if you walk on that side there is a photo studio with money exchange about 20 m down the road on the same side as scb.the guy will take you upstairs to take the picture and you can pick it up a day or so later.you must tell him of course it is a us pass port.

Only a few shops west of the consulate on Wichayathon Road, on the same side of the road as the consulate, is a photo shop which specializes in U.S. passport size photos. Not more than a minute walking distance from the consulate. Hope this helps. wai2.gif