Lost UK passport, but I have 2 for work purposes

Trying to get answers is impossible so I might get on better asking here.

I lost my passport and was meant to leave yesterday when my 30 days were up.

I have 2 UK passports so I stil have the other one. Ive got a police report and I've contacted the UK embassy in Bangkok, I need to send them a form which I will do.

I want to know if I'll be allowed to leave the country on my second passport which has no entry stamp?

If you attend bangkok embassy with the police form you should be ok to have issued a emergency travel document this being the case before the changes of this year,namely being issue of passports now been transferred to the trendy building sukhumvit soi 13 bangkok.

Or bearing in mind that you maybe refused exit with second passport show the officials at the airport the police report.

Best scenario for you is to call the embassy or attend which the latter seems to be the best option bearing in mind waiting time for getting through on the phone and the language barrier problem.

Anyway i wish you luck and sorry to see your leaving paradise.giggle.gif

Since you your 2nd passport is not newly issued I don't think you will be able to use to leave on it.

The best thing to do would be to go to immigration with the police report and see if they would put the entry stamps if your other passport. If they will do the stamps you could pay the current overstay you are on and apply for a 7 day extension.

If you have copies of your lost passport that would help.