Whats are good language schools in Pattaya?

mataleo

And what is the best school for online teaching ? And still get ED visa ? Thanks.

The school I attend charges 17k baht annually (cheapest in Pattaya). If you write that you study Russian, you will not get questioned at immigration. I receive a commission so contact me privately and I'll buy lunch.

• Like 2

There are many good schools in Pattaya. The one near Big C in Central pattaya rd, its only 18k incl ED visa. English or Thai.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I recomend ABC-Language School

Good Teachers, nice helpfull Staff and they make all the papers for the Visa for You.

They are the only School here in Pattaya that have also German-Thai courses (if it is in your interrest).

Price is 27k Baht for 1 Year incl. the Visa (+ 1k/month if you want a German speaking Teacher).

The only thing you have to pay for yourself is the visaextention every 3 month, it costs 1900.- Baht.

http://www.easy-abc-th.com/language-school-in-pattaya-and-naklua/

Regards

Edited by MoD1977

As all hassel with TR visas. . .been on ED visa to learn TH before but poor teacher so i did end it . . .

Thinking to return to Pattaya stay in EU at the moment. , so a make 2x TR visa issued here in EU then after 180days going for an ED visa for English learning at language school as im not native english spoken, Heard that can study English up to 3yrs right?.

So any recommendation for schools below 24k yearly. Thank you.

Edited by oMega69

As all hassel with TR visas. . .been on ED visa to learn TH before but poor teacher so i did end it . . .

Thinking to return to Pattaya stay in EU at the moment. , so a make 2x TR visa issued here in EU then after 180days going for an ED visa for English learning at language school as im not native english spoken, Heard that can study English up to 3yrs right?.

So any recommendation for schools below 24k yearly. Thank you.

I think 5y

"Whats are good language schools in Pattaya?"

English or Thai? For how many years are you intending to improve your English?

Hi. , want to learn better English. so 3yrs Top . . . Advance + Business Level ., My last school that i learn Thai in Pattaya was 17k yearly . . .