You Cannot Be Serious

OneeyedJohn

Red justified?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is just ridiculous,,how on earth is an honest team supposed to win this <deleted> stupid World Cup.

The sending off of Rooney was absurd.

The re-taking of the penalty,,,,well wot can u say

I'm not drinking anymore cos I obviously cannt see straight.

I am so pissed off I cannot express myself :o:D:D:D:D

Carragher took the penalty before the whistle.

There's also an issue with honesty for England - why do they brag so much? "99.9% of the time I'll put the ball where it should be" - Beckham. "With people like Stevie G, Becks and Lamps there won't be probs with pens" - Hargreaves.

It's one thing for fans to brag about their team, another for the players.

I can't believe they lost, however. I can't belive Lampard and Gerrard will screw the penalties. They were the onley reliable guys after Rooney and Owen were gone and Crouch took over.

Didn't he make a total clown of himself? Absoutely useless. Portugese took a ball off him like he was a school player.

I don't understand how you still can argue with the red card????? See pic's in previous posts and you will probably get it. Sorry it went as far as penalties, but let's face it, Portugal did have a great goalie when it came to ridicule England penalty kickers...

He didn't deliberately stamp on the other player, there was a scuffle and the Portuguese went down as Rooney's foot descended. The other player is behind him, yet you can see he is looking at the ground in front of his feet.

The push after was stupid, and deserving of a yellow, but not a red.

Edited by GU22

disgracefull

rooney sent off for what???

lennon penalty, { the ref could not see the incident from where he was }

portuguese cheating, falling down and hollywood

the ref, letting obvious diving by the portuguese, not giving a free kick and letting the portuguese off by not booking the obvious dives.

now i am going to stop my subscribtion to sky, [ this sounds silly but i will do my little bit untill the game improves } so that the fa, fifa do not get money from me to ruin a once good game.

ronaldo, i have followed man u for years since george best, i hope and pray rooney with his boxing skills, knocks the f+ck+r out, did you see his little wink after he had the decision go his way,

the refs have more influence on the game than the players and that is not good.

Didn't he make a total clown of himself? Absoutely useless. Portugese took a ball off him like he was a school player.

He looks awkward but the Portuguese hardly ever took the ball off him. Most of the time he held it up and laid it off very well. Crouch should have been playing from the beginning in a 4-4-2. Rooney's wasted up front on his own.

I don't understand how you still can argue with the red card????? See pic's in previous posts and you will probably get it. Sorry it went as far as penalties, but let's face it, Portugal did have a great goalie when it came to ridicule England penalty kickers...

I absolutely agree with you ,edh. So British say that Argies are cheat and Maradona is a m@ron because the hand of God and you agree with Rooney for stamping on the portuguese Soccer player. Sorry English fans but in my opinion Rooney cost you a place in the Semis.

I absolutely agree with you ,edh. So British say that Argies are cheat and Maradona is a m@ron because the hand of God and you agree with Rooney for stamping on the portuguese Soccer player. Sorry English fans but in my opinion Rooney cost you a place in the Semis.

:o

Yank?

It's football for starters, and England were playing... British doesn't come into it. Read some geography and stop embarrassing yourselves.

Both blind and missing the point. Rooney was roped in and went fot it. The game is not all played with feet, although people without brains (SS) miss this type of tactic.

I'd agree that it was red. Actually I think the push might have convinced the referee - probably could have been two yellows. The only problem I'd have with it is that Rooney was fouled first, but everybody knows he's not too difficult to get a reaction out of.

I thought the ref was good. He didn't get conned and kept control of it well. He could have yellowed Maniche for his acting though.

Edited by Tarragona

When you watch the replay in slow motion you can see that Rooney has deliberately stamped on the Portugese defender. Albiet craftilly. However Ronaldo was a disgrace for trying to get his fellow Man Utd colleague sent off and then winking to the bench while Rooney was walking off the pitch. I'm sure Rooney will be having a word with Cristiano when they meet up again for pre-season training.

When you watch the replay in slow motion you can see that Rooney has deliberately stamped on the Portugese defender. Albiet craftilly. However Ronaldo was a disgrace for trying to get his fellow Man Utd colleague sent off and then winking to the bench while Rooney was walking off the pitch. I'm sure Rooney will be having a word with Cristiano when they meet up again for pre-season training.

Ronaldo won't care he is on his way from Man U. He already knew this before the game started, so maybe it is pay back from him to Rooney who knows. All he cares about is winning any way he can . Remember there manager is suppose to be a great tactition (sorry if spelling wrong) so his team are under orders for this sort of advantage thing. :o

I saw enough replays last night, its just too depressing to go through it again in the cold light of day :o .

Why do these things always seem to happen to England?

Its cold comfort that Brazil also went out, some comfort of sorts.