Fortuner services

I'm looking for some info regarding servicing a 2009 Toyota Fortuner 3.0 D4D 4x4 Auto.

Can anyone give me some advice when to get the timing belt changed. Also what price I'm looking at getting it changed.

when do you need to change the filters I've been looking for an owners manual in English everywhere in Thailand but with no luck.

If anyone owns one would it be possible to give me a run down in KM about services. I know this is a bit much to ask but sure someone out their has a bit spare time.

Thanks for any help

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I service, my Fortuner every 10,000 klms at Toyota.

As Mr Transam said cam belt light will come up at 150,000klms, about 4,000Baht to change.

After all these years haven't found a descent car shop or mechanic to look after my car.

So I always take it to Toyota, although they are more expensive.

Yesterday, changed the battery 3,400Baht, could have got a much cheaper one but I want my mind at ease.

I service, my Fortuner every 10,000 klms at Toyota.

As Mr Transam said cam belt light will come up at 150,000klms, about 4,000Baht to change.

After all these years haven't found a descent car shop or mechanic to look after my car.

So I always take it to Toyota, although they are more expensive.

Yesterday, changed the battery 3,400Baht, could have got a much cheaper one but I want my mind at ease.

That's strange 0 I started to get my honda serviced at a local garage over the road from my house. It's run by ex-honda technicians. Quite good value. There is also a similar garage up the road. I would have thought toyota would have similar garages, but I admit I've never seen a similar garage serving toyotas.

Weee bit of advice for the OP, the most important thing to do right with that engine is to fit a "genuine" Toyota cam belt, not an after-market copy, so I think it a good idea for a main dealer do the belt change....thumbsup.gif

Servicing can be done at B-Quick etc to save a few quid.