Gregs bar on Drinking Street

lorddaverichards

Coming down to Patts on Tuesday for the day to meet up with a buddy. Usually go to Gregs for a breakfast and then head down to the front fora few beers and catch up. Can someone local confirm it is still there ( same location ) and if not reccomend another bar that does a great brekkie in the same area

Cheers

Dave

Why gregs ? try Robin's nest in Soi Diana off of soi buakhao, better value.eat as much as you like with drink for all inclusive price,and more central to the bars.laugh.png

I like both. Had a nice Sunday buffet at Robin's Nest yesterday.

Why gregs ? try Robin's nest in Soi Diana off of soi buakhao, better value.eat as much as you like with drink for all inclusive price,and more central to the bars.laugh.png

I like both. Had a nice Sunday buffet at Robin's Nest yesterday.

Robins nest is great. Forget the other.

Robin's nest is very good. Ate there a lot last visit Nov through December. Kind of neat getting that mix of thai and western food at all hours of the night. I mean come on, for a vacation spot, wandering around and eating about anything at anytime is a blast.

As someone who has been visiting Pattaya for more years than I care to remember, I have never heard of "drinking street"

Where is it?

Edit, I usually use "drinking street" in soi 7 or 8.

Years ago I used "drinking street" in PattayaLand 1, before The Anzac closed, once it closed I never went back.

Edited by rgs2001uk

As someone who has been visiting Pattaya for more years than I care to remember, I have never heard of "drinking street"

Where is it?

Edit, I usually use "drinking street" in soi 7 or 8.

Years ago I used "drinking street" in PattayaLand 1, before The Anzac closed, once it closed I never went back.

Close to the Big C in North Pattaya.

Some defamatory posts have been removed. more of the same and the topic will be closed.

6) You will not post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.

Defamation is the issuance of a statement about another person or business which causes that person to suffer harm. It does not have to be false to be defamatory. Libel is when the defamatory statement is published either in a drawing, painting, cinematography, film, picture or letters made visible by any means, or any other recording instruments, recording picture or letters, or by broadcasting or spreading picture, or by propagation by any other means. Defamation is both a civil and criminal charge in Thailand.