• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was my invite ?????

:o EPG.

It was right here:

Official Thaivisa Pattaya Meeting - Pissup, 15 July 2006

The way things go, that'll probably be the last Pissup in Pattaya for quite awhile ! :D

Even earlier than that Kerry....Posted 9th June by BM.

Tv Piss-up In Pattaya, Blues Factory and ?????

Yeah, I remember the earlier thread, but was too lazy to search for it !

Hmmmm, February/March eh ?

I may be able to wait that long (nobody tell daleyboy though. Don't want him trying to sneak back here) ! :D

Martin the best rib man in pattaya, please pm me with the address of your bar. :D

I can help there Dave... check out http://www.somsrisplace.com :o

Dave,

I can vouch for the succulence of the ribs as well as the smoked pork roast and chicken. :D Rumor has it that Martin is in the middle of expansion with the intent of serving daily. :D

A quick check of my Thai wristcalendar would indicate an anticipated opening of the resturant in Sept. :D

There are also rumors that Martin was to arrested for the erradication of all hickory and mesquite trees in Thailand but apparently the charges have been dropped due to lack of evidence. :D

Thanks for the pics Brit, good effort mate, the one with me you and some very scared little kurgen is well funny :o

Yes Kurgen did seem wee bit nervous. :D

Pattaya Fox - wonder if I can make that a career??? :D Unfortunately should have snapped more early on quite a few escaped without me getting a shot off.

Like kerry but that really is no great loss :o

As I told brit, when the cameras come out, I (usually) make myself scarce. No need to give Interpol any proof of my continued existence. :D

(In fact, at one point I did see brit taking pics of LC and Scoopboobies, and I did indeed step out for a breath of fresh air) :D

D@mn ! Said too much already. Now I have to go make some.........arrangements. :D

Would all of you that have read this please be so kind as to send me your home address's, work schedules and a couple of 8x10 glossy photos ? Thanks. :D

Thanks for the pics Brit, good effort mate, the one with me you and some very scared little kurgen is well funny :o

Yes Kurgen did seem wee bit nervous. :D

Pattaya Fox - wonder if I can make that a career??? :D Unfortunately should have snapped more early on quite a few escaped without me getting a shot off.

A wee bit nervous!!!

I bet you'd pull a funny face if you had sodding great space hopper whispering "squeal piggy"in your ear whilst patting your back side.

Smile my arse!

:D

A wee bit nervous!!!

I bet you'd pull a funny face if you had sodding great space hopper whispering "squeal piggy"in your ear whilst patting your back side.

Smile my arse!

So that was what britmaveric was doing, what was daleyboy whispering in your other ear ? (And where were his hands ?) :o

A wee bit nervous!!!

Smile my arse!

:o:D :D

So that's what DB was up to... :D

It is a great photo!!!

A wee bit nervous!!!

Smile my arse!

So that was what britmaveric was doing, what was daleyboy whispering in your other ear ? (And where were his hands ?) :o

He was saying" I know you're better looking,in better shape, younger, funnier,whittier and just an all round better chap.Please,I've got such a wide and only porky can fill my gap,if I give you 5000baht will you sod off and let me lick his lower digestive tract"

Who am I to stand in the way of true love :D

A wee bit nervous!!!

Smile my arse!

He was saying" I know you're better looking,in better shape, younger, funnier,whittier and just an all round better chap.Please,I've got such a wide and only porky can fill my gap,if I give you 5000baht will you sod off and let me lick his lower digestive tract"

:D :D

A wee bit nervous!!!

Smile my arse!

This is one reason why I tend to make myself scarce when cameras start flashing !

Wouldn't want to be caught in the middle of a lover's spat between those two ! :D

A wee bit nervous!!!

Smile my arse!

This is one reason why I tend to make myself scarce when cameras start flashing !

Wouldn't want to be caught in the middle of a lover's spat between those two ! :D

Plus the fact that Nigel(la), Dave(ina), Tom(masina) and Paul(ine) were waiting at Jennies Star Bar with their meters running, heh Kerry :D:D

Plus the fact that Nigel(la), Dave(ina), Tom(masina) and Paul(ine) were waiting at Jennies Star Bar with their meters running, heh Kerry :D:D

Hey ! I'm not the one with the LifeTime VIP membership card to Jenny's ! :o

You'll have to ask daleyboy about the employees, I hear he moonlights there as a dancer when ever he's in town. :D

Kurgen - you telling tales again. Funny that you and Kerry disappeared around the same time. Manager at Jenny(s) text me and told me the pair of you were making use of the Short time rooms. I was a bit taken a back because normally you like someone prettier than KerryD. :o