Hua Hin Announcement and Alien Reporting

For the mods - although the two posts by George were given with good intent we now have thousand,s of views and thousand's of posts about the latest Hua Hin saga. ( or lack of )

People threatening to move to somewhere else, packing there bags etc. etc.

In my view it has got completely out of control. Can we not merge the threads and get rid of the chaff and concentrate on what we know - which quite frankly is very little and certainly contradictionary.

• Like 1

Oh what a big deal this is for some people. Just bring the damn passport with you, smile and be happy.

Or if it is too big of a fuzz withthe passport - MOVE OUT

Otherwise enjoy your life..

Glegolo

What a constructive post.

Oh what a big deal this is for some people. Just bring the damn passport with you, smile and be happy.

Or if it is too big of a fuzz withthe passport - MOVE OUT

Otherwise enjoy your life..

Glegolo

What a constructive post.

Yes, isn´t it`? Why not try it..

Glegolo

Anyone living here longterm should obtain a Thai DL, this is sufficient ID so no need to carry passport. Whether shooting range permit suffices as is again Photo ID am not sure. You can get from Narasuan THB 300

Sent from my TRUE BEYOND 4G using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Anyone living here longterm should obtain a Thai DL, this is sufficient ID so no need to carry passport. Whether shooting range permit suffices as is again Photo ID am not sure. You can get from Narasuan THB 300

I suggest you read the 3 threads on this especially the one in 'Headlines' today

• Like 2

I suggest you read the 3 threads on this especially the one in 'Headlines' today

Is DL not sufficient?

not everyone drives, some have no wish to get on a m/c or behind the wheel of a car over here.

Is DL not sufficient?

No - the reports are saying you must carry your actual passport.

From immigration's point of view the only acceptable form of identification is a passport. Nothing else would have your entry and permit to stay stamps in it.

A copy of it could be easily forged.

Is DL not sufficient?

No it isnt.. Nor is a certified copy..

Original passport only.

Alternatively people could just, you know, read the news posted.

I see no reason for the topic to keep running. It has turned into a discussion of about having your passport with you that is already being discussed.in another topic.

To the OP we do not merge topics.

This topic closed mfr_closed1.gif.pagespeed.ce.UuJWYpOV2u.