Love the Hua Hin Night Market!

hellohello123

Must admit, my first trip to Hua Hin,

Loved the night market,

cheap stall food, good entertainment,

cheap massages 220baht for 1 hour foot, but there was that place inside the mall on the corner that had them for 99 for1 hour foot and 170 for 1 hour thai massage

nice tea/cold drink shops

posh seafood for those that want it at not so touristy prices

Managed to pick up 10 hats for 500 baht

and a pair of imitation dr dre head phones for 99 baht, which were 1500 baht in bkk, and they are the best quality headphones ive ever had, (lets see how long they last though)

gotta go back again!

Edited by hellohello123
  • Like 2

Everyone one does go there. I do so only rarely because of the crowding and predominance of tourist goods.

The Grand Hotel night market is less touristic and crowded, a place where locals shop and a good alternate when you tire of the midtown carnival

But every visitor should hit the midtown market at least once. My favorite part is seeing it magically appear and disappear day in and day out.

• Like 1

Everyone one does go there. I do so only rarely because of the crowding and predominance of tourist goods.

The Grand Hotel night market is less touristic and crowded, a place where locals shop and a good alternate when you tire of the midtown carnival

But every visitor should hit the midtown market at least once. My favorite part is seeing it magically appear and disappear day in and day out.

Interesting

Do you know which markets I went to? The one on that main road that has markets on both sides, plus there was another smaller market through na entrance on that same road about 50m away

It was one of the first places I took a trip with the TGF when I lived there we went when it was quiet and absolutely loved it. Very laid back, some of the best seafood you can get and had some lovely Kannom at the night market like a sweet in half a co co nut shell never had that before in Thailand. Its also the place where I discovered the Thai Bossa style music its so good check it out. There is also a good National Park nearby and lots of other attractions.

• 4 weeks later...