Playstation 2 Accessories

triplegee

Anyone know of a good PS2 accessories shop in Bangkok?

I need 2 extension cables for the gamepads as I don't want to have to sit near the TV. Spent a few hours at Pantip today but couldn't find anyone who stocked them.

There must be a shop that sells the full range of PS2 accessories somewhere in Bangkok right??

TIA.

GG

Anyone know of a good PS2 accessories shop in Bangkok?

I need 2 extension cables for the gamepads as I don't want to have to sit near the TV. Spent a few hours at Pantip today but couldn't find anyone who stocked them.

There must be a shop that sells the full range of PS2 accessories somewhere in Bangkok right??

TIA.

GG

Saphan Lek near the Hifi markt (Ban Moo) is the place for PS2 consoles and accessories.

Front is a mall for electronic parts and in the back are many many small game shops.

Also famous for relabeling consoles and fake "original" parts.

But I know some shops wich sell the good stuff and that are not the one's with the lowest prices.

That's Bahn Mau (Potsville), not Bahn Moo (Pigsville). You're going to get very confused looks if asking for directions there if you say Bahn Moo.

Sapahn Lek is the center for all consoles, although you might have some luck in MBK.