Motorbike + Car riding friends

Hi All Expat or Local Friends

I am looking for some friends to ride bike or drive car together.

I am from Singapore age 38 and stay in Sathorn area. I have a small personal garage as well mainly for hobby purpose. (sometimes do have customer lol) I stay in Thailand for about 8 years already. I can speak Thai as well.

I love to ride bikes and drive car. but not really have a good friend to do so. this make the hobby getting cold. so I hope I can meet up some new friends here to continue the hobby in more enjoyable way. All expat or local Thai is welcome.

I love to be in action rather than park the vehicle and show them in a café drinking coffee. I hope you get what I mean. However, I am not professional. I just like to have fun with the machine.

my ride is below:

Car:

1) bmw E36 with M52 2.8L engine doing manual conversion now and will turbo it in the near future. love to go track and drag

2) Fiat 600, building 1 now with SR20DET. 1st car that I will DIY from sratch. topless design and hope to achieve 400hp with 800kg only.

Bike:

1) Yamaha Filano 100% stock (lol 1st vehicle in life remain untouch). use for daily transportation

2) looking to build 1 Street Fighter stunt bike now. looking at Kawasaki ZX6 or Yamaha R6. but preferred to have friends for this sport first before building 1. Would like to continue to learn wheelies, stoppies etc

3) Dirt bike. would be interesting if there is some friends as well.

I hope there is someone out there having the same hobby and frequency looking for friends as well. I have attached a photo of my young days (20years ago). this is who I am and I want to repeat history again. anyone that feels the same, please please call me. lets go riding or driving in action!

Please contact me.

Regards

Derrick Chee (DC)

Personal details removed as per forum rules.

Please contact via PM.

post-87461-0-88976500-1408678521_thumb.j

Edited by Rooo
details