Bangkok canines to get their own park

webfact

Bangkok canines to get their own park
The Nation

30242315-01_big.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Bangkok dog owners can apply for a free pass to enter the 4.6 rai park under the Watcharapon Overpass in Bang Khen district.

The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration will grant passes to owners whose pets are at least three months old, possess a vaccination certificate and can pass some physical tests.

The city is planning to build four dog parks in the capital, and has already chosen a site each in Bang Khae and Bang Khunthien districts.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Bangkok-canines-to-get-their-own-park-30242315.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-09-02

The dogs have to pass some physical tests !

Will they have to attend a training course, have a pass out parade and wear a uniform ?

A ' free pass ' In Thailand and how many owners will be able to buy a vaccination certificate rather than waste time having little ' Pepsi ' get a needle.

Too early in the morning to be cynical ? Never cheesy.gif

how about a test for the owners and see if they know how to pick up the dog poop and take it home. We have a children's play area in our village but you can't use it because all the bloody morons take their dogs there to take a dump and then just leave the poop on the ground.

• Like 1

I would pick up the dogturds if we didn't have any soidogs in the moobaan. And then also i don't want to see any bikers on the walkingtracks in our public parcs.

But i think it is a great idea to have dogparks. 2 years ago we had loads of Thai walking around with puppy siberian husky's, this year i don't see them at all. Where did they go?

Dogs need to pass a test but Thai drivers can drive a car or ride a motorcycle if they can breathe? What about all the Soi dogs? Let responsible people and their dogs go to every park. Fine the ones who break rules and don't pick up the poop.

Unfortunately, we have an Englishman living here with his Thai wife, renting a home in our private golf course community, whose dogs poop all over the street in front of his home as well as wherever he takes them for walks...and this poop is never removed. It has become a topic of much consternation to all of his neighbors. He refuses to accept responsibility. So what to do? We've complained to the newly-formed community HOA, but that got us nowhere as it does not wish to police its members.

Unfortunately, we have an Englishman living here with his Thai wife, renting a home in our private golf course community, whose dogs poop all over the street in front of his home as well as wherever he takes them for walks...and this poop is never removed. It has become a topic of much consternation to all of his neighbors. He refuses to accept responsibility. So what to do? We've complained to the newly-formed community HOA, but that got us nowhere as it does not wish to police its members.

Does your "private golf course community's" regulations allow dogs? If so, that's where your problem is. If you choose to live in a private golf course community that allows dogs, then you should expect the downside of having them around.

Would it have been different if the dog owner wasn't an Englishman with a Thai wife, how do the nationalities come into it?

Edited by Triplebank999

Whoa what a load of shit this is, a mongrel dog test,how stupid can you get,,,,,,,,,,Get people to learn to drive,adhere the road rules,free up the footpaths, teach people to put rubbish in bins,, when the council supplies them,,,,,Yes, All of that and more,,That will be well spend money instead of wasting money for turd parks.

beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu

I would pick up the dogturds if we didn't have any soidogs in the moobaan. And then also i don't want to see any bikers on the walkingtracks in our public parcs.

But i think it is a great idea to have dogparks. 2 years ago we had loads of Thai walking around with puppy siberian husky's, this year i don't see them at all. Where did they go?

Where did they go? To the place where all such "designer dogs" are sent after their novelty wears off: Sakhon Nakhon!

555! I love this Englishman. I had a dog years ago that I trained to shit on the neighbor's lawn. I'd send him out early in the morning and he trot over to the neighbor's lawn and "assuming the position." The neighbor would look out his window and see my dog haunched and would come racing out screaming and yelling, red in the face. It was great fun. I heard the guy (the neighbor) later killed himself -- bullet to the head. He apparently had a hard time adjusting to things that don't matter much.