Woman beheaded in London attack

webfact

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So this Nigerian loser converts to Islam, gets high and whacks a couple of heads off living things. Why behead? He could have just stabbed repeatedly. The act of beheading has some significance here and use of drugs or alcohol could have merely provided him the courage to commit a beheading.

From reading all the reports:-

This person gets high, has an argument with his flatmates and picks up a machete and starts swinging it around in anger and/or frustration.

His flatmates flee and he follows them out into the street, but they get in a car and drive away.

In his anger and/or frustration he rages about him, swinging the machete at anything which comes near; a rose bush, two cats and finally poor Mrs. Silva.

A machete is not a stabbing instrument, but a cutting and slashing one.

If he did this due to his possible conversion to Islam, what is the significance of the rose bush and the cats?

What has even the most radical and extreme Islamic jihadist got against them.

Is there anything in the Koran, Hadiths or any other Islamic teaching to say that the faithful should kill roses and cats?

Cut out most of my post, but exactly. Neither you know or I know what motivated this loser or what his thought process was leading up to and during this incident.

Doubtful he would tell those around him if he viewed other beheadings and considered committing similar acts. Nevertheless, you and I can only speculate as to his true motivation or thoughts and it is completely natural that those close to him would initially make public statements premised upon denial of him being a dangerous or bad person. Very common to hear and natural human response to have denial about befriending someone capable of such acts.

What we do know . . . he was a loser Nigerian imigrant with no job skills that became frustrated, considered or converted to Islam, got high, whacked a couple of heads off and caused fear in a neighborhood.

• Like 1

What we do know . . . he was a loser Nigerian imigrant with no job skills that became frustrated, considered or converted to Islam

From what I've seen of the pro-Islam demos in London, I think that description can be applied to most converts to Islam.
  • Like 1

The apologists can prattle on about hate, Islamophobia (a natural state, after all that's happening), prejudice, racism blah blah but in the end it's all hot air. As shown on this and many other threads on Islamic atrocities, the apologist is severly in the minority. The only argument they have left is to paint anyone who disagrees with them as racist and prejudiced, just like those in charge in Rotherham did to the reporter in 2002.

There's a change on the wind and people everywhere are waking up to the Islamic threat. No longer cowed by cries of 'racist' from the left (as in the case of the the brave writer of the Rotherham report), eyes are being opened, and heads are being removed from the sand.

IS and other terrorist scum will soon feel the full force of western might. The likes of anti-immigration parties like UKIP and France's National Front will rise and hopefully western countries will shed the burden of Islam in their societies.

Sorry you are wrong, UKIP is not an anti-immigration party, it is party that wants to take control of the UK borders, stopping unrestricted entry, especially those who are considered undesirable, be they potential terrorist, criminals or those who will find it difficult to find employment. Colour or religion does not come into it. They will still allow immigration, although in much smaller numbers, admitting only those people that they consider will be of benefit to the UK.

In regards to this terrible crime in London, I understand why people will automatically consider that this is the action of a Muslim fanatic. Yet it would seem that it is just as likely to have been caused by someone with mental problems. Let's wait while more information becomes available.

What we do know . . . he was a loser Nigerian imigrant with no job skills that became frustrated, considered or converted to Islam

From what I've seen of the pro-Islam demos in London, I think that description can be applied to most converts to Islam.

You know, I have to laugh.....

Around 30 years ago I worked with a driller (Oil Rig), salty bastard.....

He was talking about the Born Again Christians, and said "No one more pure than those that have been purified" meaning that they were the zealots.

Applies to Islam also I guess........

Doesn't explain why he had a machete at his disposure.

Looks like he had an agenda though, not normal to own a machete in London is it?

Commonplace now. Plus swords and cutlasses . Flick knives are old hat now the blades they carry are over one foot long. Especially in North London and Croydon.

Thanks to the left wing and self appointed community leaders demanding a halt to the police's 'stop and search'.

PS re community leaders. I asked Harriet Harman who appointed these 'community leaders' when she was mp for my district. Her response.. They're self appointed'.

The apologists can prattle on about hate, Islamophobia (a natural state, after all that's happening), prejudice, racism blah blah but in the end it's all hot air. As shown on this and many other threads on Islamic atrocities, the apologist is severly in the minority. The only argument they have left is to paint anyone who disagrees with them as racist and prejudiced, just like those in charge in Rotherham did to the reporter in 2002.

There's a change on the wind and people everywhere are waking up to the Islamic threat. No longer cowed by cries of 'racist' from the left (as in the case of the the brave writer of the Rotherham report), eyes are being opened, and heads are being removed from the sand.

IS and other terrorist scum will soon feel the full force of western might. The likes of anti-immigration parties like UKIP and France's National Front will rise and hopefully western countries will shed the burden of Islam in their societies.

The racists, the Islamophobes, the haters can prattle on about "apologists", thinking that as they are in a majority the hate they spew means something significant. The majority of people are the average people. It is only the elite minority who have above average intelligence.

That could be what is significant.

The racists, the Islamophobes, the haters can prattle on about "apologists", thinking that as they are in a majority the hate they spew means something significant. The majority of people are the average people. It is only the elite minority who have above average intelligence.

I cannot follow you Ss.

...but even if you re-phrase that, I would probably disagree.

I think that he is trying to claim that he is in the "elite minority". His daft posts, excusing radical Islam, suggest otherwise.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 2

thumbsup.gif

I can just imagine this was exactly the same kind of lecture given to the Rotherham reporter just before being sent on the ethnic diversity course and the report quashed.
  • Like 1

The liberal left is full of intelligent people who have very foolish notions about dealing with this worldwide insurgency.

There is a difference between intelligence and wisdom.

Just give them everything they want and they will love us for it one day. laugh.png

• Like 1

So this Nigerian loser converts to Islam, gets high and whacks a couple of heads off living things. Why behead? He could have just stabbed repeatedly. The act of beheading has some significance here and use of drugs or alcohol could have merely provided him the courage to commit a beheading.

From reading all the reports:-

This person gets high, has an argument with his flatmates and picks up a machete and starts swinging it around in anger and/or frustration.

His flatmates flee and he follows them out into the street, but they get in a car and drive away.

In his anger and/or frustration he rages about him, swinging the machete at anything which comes near; a rose bush, two cats and finally poor Mrs. Silva.

A machete is not a stabbing instrument, but a cutting and slashing one.

If he did this due to his possible conversion to Islam, what is the significance of the rose bush and the cats?

What has even the most radical and extreme Islamic jihadist got against them.

Is there anything in the Koran, Hadiths or any other Islamic teaching to say that the faithful should kill roses and cats?

Cut out most of my post, but exactly. Neither you know or I know what motivated this loser or what his thought process was leading up to and during this incident.

Doubtful he would tell those around him if he viewed other beheadings and considered committing similar acts. Nevertheless, you and I can only speculate as to his true motivation or thoughts and it is completely natural that those close to him would initially make public statements premised upon denial of him being a dangerous or bad person. Very common to hear and natural human response to have denial about befriending someone capable of such acts.

What we do know . . . he was a loser Nigerian imigrant with no job skills that became frustrated, considered or converted to Islam, got high, whacked a couple of heads off and caused fear in a neighborhood.

As the Thai police say when a foreigner is involved in a traffic accident..'If you weren't here the accident would not have happened'.

In the Café today for a bite to eat, read the cafes paper, standard fare, "The Sun " the most sold , and a quality Newspaper in the U.K.

The Sun put this story around page 5 , with pictures of Police cars turning a road into a police car park, but no pictures of the suspect.

No real discreption of the suspect, only that he started to grow a beard.

I can trust the " Sun " newspaper, the message was , no need to panic.

The " Sun " will tell you when to panic, " Gottacha " ( Gaucho )

They had a picture of the Italian Gradmama .

"and a quality Newspaper in the U.K"

And you think the Sun is a quality newspaper?

Edmonton Woman Beheaded: 'Sun Spreads Fear with Islamophobic Front Page'

sun-edmonton.jpg

Very obvious where certain members here get their opinions from!

Note, though, that they put Muslim Convert in inverted commas; as if the average Sun reader would know what doing that means!

Very reminiscent of their infamous Hillsborough front page.

It's very clear you have little idea how the press works. It tries to anticipate the public mood then reflect it in order to sell copy. There is also the fact that some posters were only too willing to regurgitate tendentious newspaper headlines condemning Israel while claiming they didn't stoke antiSemitism. What's source for the goose is source for the gander

• Like 1

Anyone know of any Catholic priests, a DJ or white people doing the same recently? I know a couple of people who desperately need to know! whistling.gif

Another friend said: ‘He is from a Muslim background but he is not a good Muslim – he gambles, plays roulette.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2745629/Revealed-How-Muslim-arrested-gran-s-beheading-loner-never-job-nicknamed-Fat-Nick.html#ixzz3CcOxJkWy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So what, I saw a famous Thai muslim and his mrs drunk last night, but they are still muslims this morning

Edited by jacky54
  • Like 1

The cats, the woman and the murderer are just more victims of Islam, or is the media lying to us?

The media are reporting what the eyewitnesses, the police, Salvador's flatmates and others who know him have said.

All this evidence clearly shows that his religion, whatever that actually turns out to be, played no part in this horrific crime.

No matter how much you and those like you try and convince people otherwise.

BTW, the victim who your refer to as 'the woman' has a name; Palmira Silva.

I don't recall any of those who like you are using her murder to advance your hate agenda ever mentioning her name!

She clearly doesn't matter to you; except as an excuse to propagate your hate.

Edit: Correction; one post from your lot does; but only in a quote copied and pasted from a newspaper report.

Edited by 7by7

All this evidence clearly shows that his religion, whatever that actually turns out to be, played no part in this horrific crime.

What nonsense. The flimsy "evidence" presented so far does not show anything clearly. It seems very likely that he is a Muslim - numerous witnesses said so - but no one besides him knows why he went on a rampage and cut a woman's head off.

This is exactly what you do on so many threads about radical Islam, try to deny the obvious or try to claim that other extremists in other religions are just as dangerous to Western civilization, when they are not.

• Like 2

Are you saying, transam, that the eyewitnesses, the police, his flatmates and those who know him are all lying?

Or are they all simply mistaken?

You must be saying one or the other.

They were there; you were 6000 miles away.

Tell us how you know they are wrong and you are right.

What nonsense. The flimsy "evidence" presented so far does not show anything clearly. It seems very likely that he is a Muslim - numerous witnesses said so - but no one besides him knows why he went on a rampage and cut a woman's head off.

This is exactly what you do on so many threads about radical Islam, try to deny the obvious or try to claim that other extremists in other religions are just as dangerous to Western civilization, when they are not.

Have you actually read the many media reports in which not only the police but everyone who knows him clearly state his religion, whatever it turns out to be, was not a factor?

As I said to transam:

They were there; you were 6000 miles away.

Tell us how you know they are wrong and you are right.

Edited by 7by7