Election On St Patricks Day !

eric1000

The landlady of my local contacted the police and asked if it would be ok to serve alcohol to farangs only on election day, as they were not eligible to vote anyway. They told her "no", they did not want drunken farangs driving around town knocking over Thais who were on their way to vote!

The landlady of my local contacted the police and asked if it would be ok to serve alcohol to farangs only on election day, as they were not eligible to vote anyway. They told her "no", they did not want drunken farangs driving around town knocking over Thais who were on their way to vote!

:o

Thai cops ...

Don't you just love them?

I sure do :D

Why...look how many places have to vote: Dubliner on Suk Soi 22

O Reilly's on Silom at the BTS station. Just thing you can slip in to PatPongie for a very expensive hummer, What say you DR. PP?

I don't honestly think that the Thai's know lots about St. Patricks Day Eric. The west doesn't do much about Thai celebratory Days either.

And for Ned, it is Mar 17 ... this Wednesday. Fill the fridge at home tomorrow.

Sniffer will just go on running the olfractor senses .... doin' what he does well. :o

Ahh St. Paddy's, People everywhere drunk on Guiness (well, just drunk), having fun and cheering a lot.......

......Hold on, thats every night on Bangla Road! :o

Every night is St Paddy's day if you are Irish and there's a bit o' Irish spirits or the black stuff anywhere to be seen