Valium in Chiang Mai

banagan

Well 30 years ago when I was a suburban teen in California, never anything more than some herbal recreation I did once cop a val from my housewife Mommie's presciption supply. Did not feel anything at all.

same here, we used to take a val or 2, couple of tokes and jump here our VWs and head to Griffith Park...those were some fun days.\

all joking aside...I would love to purchase some ambien. Love the stuff for the long flight to the USA. Only thing that works and no hangovers when I land.

Edited by sendbaht
  • Like 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to the pharmacy just a few paces opposite the entrance to Tops Market on the lowest floor of Kad Suan Kaew. Speak with the lanky, bespectacled pharmacist and ask for diazepane. He normally carries both 5mg and 10mg. Very reasonable prices.

He hasn't stocked it in over a year now. He told both myself and a friend (a long time customer - very conservative retiree type of person) that he has been under too much pressure from the government or the police. I forget which term exactly it was he used. But he said he can't sell it anymore.

• Like 1

Before having that next drink be sure to watch "Leaving Las Vegas." : )

What a great movie that was. A total bummer of a movie, but a great movie.

I'd like to see a Special Holidays triple feature of:

Days of Wine and Roses

The Lost Weekend

Under the Volcano

Leaving Vegas doesn't rate compared to these all time alky classics.