Bangkok: Common car in supercar parking beginning of downward spiral?

webfact

Having parking for expensive cars does not bother me one bit. It's not like I was planning on parking in their spot. If some <deleted> wants to show off, who cares? At least he knows his expensive car is a little safer around other expensive cars, instead of parking next to Somchai's beat up truck who very well may open the door and hit the expensive car next to him by mistake.

The ONLY thing I think that should be handled is proper handicap access. If that means moving the car parking a little, so be it. But if you park in a handicap spot and you're not handicap, you get your car towed or boot locked with a very expensive fine. Never gonna happen, but that is what I would like to see.

• Like 1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the ones who think if they suck up to the rich, maybe they will get some money too.

19-year-old businessman

The new PC wording for daddy's got money?

"The new PC wording for daddy's got money?"

Your wording for "my dad and I haven't and I'm envious"?

Having parking for expensive cars does not bother me one bit. It's not like I was planning on parking in their spot. If some wants to show off, who cares? At least he knows his expensive car is a little safer around other expensive cars, instead of parking next to Somchai's beat up truck who very well may open the door and hit the expensive car next to him by mistake.

The ONLY thing I think that should be handled is proper handicap access. If that means moving the car parking a little, so be it. But if you park in a handicap spot and you're not handicap, you get your car towed or boot locked with a very expensive fine. Never gonna happen, but that is what I would like to see.

They already have plenty of disabled / mother care car spots

post-92327-14134519011388_thumb.jpeg

The hell with the rich, tight assed bastards, next time I see these reserved (special privileged spaces), I'll park my Fortuner there. This is really a croak of crap, reserved for Thailand's elite spoiled dickheads.

Ah! The ubiquitous Fortuner. Usually driven by Thai people who think they are important and are in a hurry going nowhere, hogging the fast lane and flashing everyone who gets in their way. But then you're a farang, so that doesn't count.?

Bite it

If that's an Oscar Meyer Classic Jumbo beef wiener you got a deal.thumbsup.gif With lots of onions too.

I can feel some jalousy under the TV writers. But I love to park mine RX 350 in VIP parkings. First there is assistance with parking, great security while shopping amd help with leaving the parking space.Also it saves a lot of time. Not riding around or find a parking space far from the entrance.

Also if my wife go the guards are polite and help her to put in the shoppings as needed.

I can say that if a mall haven't a VIP parking I will skip that place.

I can feel some jalousy under the TV writers. But I love to park mine RX 350 in VIP parkings. First there is assistance with parking, great security while shopping amd help with leaving the parking space.Also it saves a lot of time. Not riding around or find a parking space far from the entrance.

Also if my wife go the guards are polite and help her to put in the shoppings as needed.

What do you say to the security guys to allow you to park a Toyota in a VIP spot or are you really a very important person?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The hell with the rich, tight assed bastards, next time I see these reserved (special privileged spaces), I'll park my Fortuner there. This is really a croak of crap, reserved for Thailand's elite spoiled dickheads.

On the expressways I love it when a car comes roaring up behind me, usually with this insignia blaring at me in my review mirror, (yes I use my mirrors) and flashing their light madly up and down wanting by, I sit at one legal speed, they totally go out of their gourd with frustration, and the look of can't you see I am better then you look in their eyes.cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif width=32 alt=cheesy.gif>

One major thing that pisses me off, are these pricks, who think they are above everyone else, be it that everyone else are Farang, Thai, or who ever.

I just say fork them alt=whistling.gif>

Well they may be a little bit spoiled but they are OK on the road.

You on the other hand are a accident looking for a place to happen. Any one that spends that much time looking in the rear view mirror on the expressway that they can read the eyes of the driver behind them is a danger to society.

I am assuming you didn't make all this up just to take a cheap shot at some one with more money than you.

What do you say to the security guys to allow you to park a Toyota in a VIP spot or are you really a very important person?

Most time by arrival i say " sawadee krab" and when i leave "krab khun krab"

• 1 month later...

I've been seeing a lot more American cars parked in the "Supercar" parking a Central and Siam Paragon lately. Yesterday there was a Chrysler 300 parked at Paragon which is probably a lower, if not same class as BMW or Mercedes.

Edited by arkom

Most time by arrival i say " sawadee krab" and when i leave "krab khun krab"

"krab khun krab"

I bet that gives them a good giggle. laugh.png

• Like 2