23 years old and on a pension

noteconomicallyviable

oz gov put me on disability when i was 23 for mental disorders and alcohol addiction.

im 28 now and bin livin in thailand for last 4 year off the pension its about 1800 a month only thing is you gotta g back every 6 weeks which is a pain in the bum.

any way i hate the western world and the gov is cuttin my pension off in 2 months can anyone an idea of what to do next i mean i can work on a bar for free booze in phi phi island but isnt that a bit ironic for a alcoholic pensioner to lose his pension to end up working for booze?

Cant just live off bar work,darn it hard enough for the thais to do but they have the advantage of the odd farang subsidy.

i think im gonna spen myvlast few quid on a ed visa then ill just take it day by day untill an opportunity above bar work comes along but id rather work for booze than teach as im way to nervous to teach.

Cant just live off bar work,darn it hard enough for the thais to do but they have the advantage of the odd farang subsidy.

i think im gonna spen myvlast few quid on a ed visa then ill just take it day by day untill an opportunity above bar work comes along but id rather work for booze than teach as im way to nervous to teach.

I'm sure you'll make a fantastic teacher. Can't wait to spend my hard earned $$'s on my daughter's education and have you for her teacher.

Edited by thehelmsman
  • Like 2

I'm sure you'll make a fantastic teacher. Can't wait to spend my hard earned $$'s on my daughter's education and have you for her teacher.

i sayed i didnt want to become a teacher .

i sayed i didnt want to become a teacher .

On a serious note, you've got to have some family back home to give support. Hopefully anyway, we all need a hand at some point.