Koh Tao: Prosecutors unfazed by retraction of confession in British tourists' killing

webfact

Jadeinasia still awaiting your answer to my question.

Have you seen the photos of David's injuries and what do you think caused these injuries.

Simple questions.

I am not a forensic pathologist, my opinion is irrelevant.

Correct for once. You are indeed an English Teacher (qualified in Celta etc I'm not sure but hey who cares, right?) in Thai government schools.
Wrong again but I expect no less from conspiracy theorists smile.png

Ok Einstein, provide the evidence to discredit my claim .

LOL

Again a clueless post as it is impossible to prove a negative.

Again I expect no less from your ilk:)

How so?

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you seen the photos of David's injuries and what do you think caused these injuries.

Simple questions.

Correct for once. You are indeed an English Teacher (qualified in Celta etc I'm not sure but hey who cares, right?) in Thai government schools.

JD must have been either a diplomat or politician. If you were to look at his last oh, 50 or so posts on this subject, he has not actually said anything of any substance. Pretty much every post has been a parry and/or deflection.

He reminds of the diplomat (can't remember his name) sent from Trantor to Terminus (in Asimov's Foundation trilogy). This is an excerpt from a L. David Allen:

- when Terminus asks for Imperial protection, the diplomat that is sent out is a fop, knows nothing about the situation, and seems to care for nothing outside Trantor; he does, however, have the talent of seeming to promise a great deal while actually promising nothing.

I get the same feeling about jdinasia's posts - he says a lot but in reality, says nothing. Could be that he either knows nothing or knows a lot (this is also a reference to another mini story in the Foundation Trilogy but I'll let other posters highlight it).

• Like 1

Simple questions.

JD must have been either a diplomat or politician. If you were to look at his last oh, 50 or so posts on this subject, he has not actually said anything of any substance. Pretty much every post has been a parry and/or deflection.

He reminds of the diplomat (can't remember his name) sent from Trantor to Terminus (in Asimov's Foundation trilogy). This is an excerpt from a L. David Allen:

- when Terminus asks for Imperial protection, the diplomat that is sent out is a fop, knows nothing about the situation, and seems to care for nothing outside Trantor; he does, however, have the talent of seeming to promise a great deal while actually promising nothing.

I get the same feeling about jdinasia's posts - he says a lot but in reality, says nothing. Could be that he either knows nothing or knows a lot (this is also a reference to another mini story in the Foundation Trilogy but I'll let other posters highlight it).

Neither a diplomat nor a politician. Just not a gullible schmuck swayed by posts on social media, and not credulous enough to join a witch hunt for someone that is easy to hate.

I leave that to people who think that they are forensic pathologists :)

Simple questions.

Neither a diplomat nor a politician. Just not a gullible schmuck swayed by posts on social media, and not credulous enough to join a witch hunt for someone that is easy to hate.

I leave that to people who think that they are forensic pathologists smile.png

So seriously, what sways you towards the minority view? Don't even try and claim evidence vs conspiracy theories etc. Does being gay distance you from elements of the assault on the girl?

Simple questions.

Not a gullible schmuck....... and yet you believe the RTP...... hmmm........

• Like 1

Simple questions.

So seriously, what sways you towards the minority view? Don't even try and claim evidence vs conspiracy theories etc. Does being gay distance you from elements of the assault on the girl?

Another absolutely clueless post! Congrats for the attempt at gay baiting though!!

More evidence that thinking just isn't something conspiracy theorists do well!

Simple questions.

Not a gullible schmuck....... and yet you believe the RTP...... hmmm........

Feel free to find a post where I stated I believe the RTP :)

Though it is clear that you believe what you read on social media :)

Simple questions.

Another absolutely clueless post! Congrats for the attempt at gay baiting though!!

Well, for someone so smarter than the rest of us, how come you can't <deleted> quote properly yet? Please, just ask for instructions for christ's sake woman!

Simple questions.

Well, for someone so smarter than the rest of us, how come you can't quote properly yet? Please, just ask for instructions for christ's sake woman!

Not a woman. Certainly smarter than you :) quotes appear normal using the TVF app.

Perhaps more fish in your diet and less steroids would help you :)

LOL..

Many people felt it in their bones that an alien attack was happening when War of the Worlds first aired on the radio.

That many of your fellow tin hatters also believe 911 was a conspiracy (not by Al Q'ueda) comforts me.

Just noticed you are going back to another conspiracy theory of people with a j being multiple accounts... I thought you had gotten past that... Guess that once you get a conspiracy theory going you can't move on even when proven wrong (not shocked)

Edited by jdinasia

This <deleted> forum is getting beyond a joke, every thread on the Koh Tao case being smothered by Jdasia and his detractors, well can you please take your dickswinging and <deleted> off to PM or start a dedicated thread, a lot of posters dont have hours to wade through the threads trying to find actual updates/new news.

Many thanks in advance of your cooperation.

If you don't like a comment thread, don't read it. Simple enough really. It's the policy I follow myself, and it works a treat- really it does. But you have a point. There are a few posters here whose primary goal seems to be that of goading their fellow members. But what can you do? It's the way of the world, unfortunately.

Heisenberg01, on 24 Oct 2014 - 21:09, said:Heisenberg01, on 24 Oct 2014 - 21:09, said:

This <deleted> forum is getting beyond a joke, every thread on the Koh Tao case being smothered by Jdasia and his detractors, well can you please take your dickswinging and <deleted> off to PM or start a dedicated thread, a lot of posters dont have hours to wade through the threads trying to find actual updates/new news.

Many thanks in advance of your cooperation.

You have made a valid point. I am using this forum to gain useful information (yes, there is plenty if you know where to look for it and evaluate it sensibly) but I am sick of scrolling through yards of verbal d... (you know what) from certain posters. These trolls and/or sock puppets thrive on confrontation. The best advice is not to feed them. Personally I enjoy a bit of troll-baiting every now and then, but I know it's not allowed here laugh.png

Edited by IslandLover

Gweiloman, on 24 Oct 2014 - 19:54, said:

Whatever JD is, or is not, I feel sure that he is an American who does not like the British very much. These horrific crimes were committed on British citizens and I as a British citizen feel very strongly that everyone involved is caught and punished. Also, as a woman, I am particularly sickened by the nature of these killings, and the previous crimes of rapes and murders of female tourists in Thailand which have largely gone unsolved.

I have been travelling to SE Asia regularly since the 1970s and have visited many of the Thai islands, including Koh Tao, and am appalled at the sinister undercurrent evident today in some of these places that I knew and loved.

As for internet social media being derided on this forum as an unreliable source of information, I happen to know for a fact (yes fact) that the British police (and journalists) regularly research facebook, twitter and personal blogs, as well as web forums and the so-called "darkweb" for information and leads. This is the modern world we live in.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I do have an open mind!.

Rant over, sorry.

Congrats!!

Your "sure" feeling regarding how I don't like the British very much calls everything else you feel into disrepute as well. Can't trust your judgement /feelings about undercurrents or anything else...

If you look at JD's topics on his profile it may give you a clue. He married a thai man in Canada a few years back & that man is obviously a very strong yellow shirt supporter, probably with friends who are involved in this case in some way.

This is who he is desperately & futilely trying to defend & protect. The rest of us are here to try to prevent the murder of 2 innocent Burmese lads. I question what he along with JTJ & balo amongst others are here to prevent.

I'm in no way homophobic but this country doesn't just attract more than it's fair share of deviants but actually encourages it in the name of the almighty baht & develops deviance in society. Not just the families who send their daughters whoring or turn their male offspring into ladyboys at the age of 10 based on some loose sudo-buddhist excuses & then feed them hormone tablets for years until they can work their surgically enhanced asses in the bars & send the family money while they sit on their evil lazy asses.

More than that... I've traveled well & have never heard of or come across a country with such a high percentage of gays, tomboys & ladyboys. Again, I have no homophobic attitudes but when a country begins to develop a society in which deviance is the norm rather than the exception then you have to question the cause.

We as farangs have become their social security system. We pay their taxes where they do not, we take care of thai men's offspring when they will not. The government always looks to us to support their failing economy rather than looking towards their own people.

Thailand in some way encourages sexual deviance more than any other country in the world & on a national level.

The sheer lack of morality here whilst pretending to be a loving, caring society staggers me. I just don't have the words, or no polite words anyway.

Another stupid post from you.

I did not marry a Thai man a few years back in Canada.

My husband is completely apolitical.

The rest of your rant shows your homophobia in spite of your claims to the contrary.

Your strange claim that Thailand encourages sexual deviance clearly shows your bigotry. That you link it to morality in your conclusion calls your claim of being here at all into question.

• Like 1

Clueless bigots resorting to gay baiting don't upset me. It just shows people where you are coming from. So desperately seeking attention that you make it about anything other than the 2 Burmese men in jail for raping and killing the UK woman and brutally killing the man.

I see a lot of people on this thread really trying to make a positive contribution to the discussion. So many people wanting to see justice and the evil people caught.

It is good to see the number of people wanting justice far far outweighs those who support a cover up.

It really is coming down to a battle of good over evil.............

• Like 2

OK... enough of the personal attacks and flames.

Posting Content & General Conduct

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Of course they are 'unfazed'; to not be would invite loss of face. I'll say this again for the cheap seats, EVERYONE knows who did it and it is NOT two little Burmese lads who were merrily sitting nearby!!!

To tourists out there looking for info on Thailand, ponder this; the police do not care about you. Get into difficulty and you are on your own. Be in the wrong place at the wrong time and you could be fitted up. Try Vietnam.

• Like 1

It's impossible because of the size of a hoe to the wound. Plus the power of a hoe hitting you would cause fracturing not wounds.

How did I come about that they are puncture wounds? Well they about an inch wide and maybe a little deeper.

I would of thought you would of seen the photos considering your in depth and consistent postings on this subject.

Again you are not a forensic pathologist.
No he probably isn't, but likewise, are the RTP who made the comments re the hoe was used to kill them forensic pathologists ?

Seem to recall a well qualified Thai forensic pathologist suggesting the DNA investigation was screwed so can we therefore assume all the forensic investigation is suspect?

No, the forensic expert (who also can make the GT200 work) stated that the RTP on the island should have had a DNA expert there didn't she?

It is interesting that the UK police team includes a crime scene expert. If the actual crime (rape & murder)scene was the beach and not the deceaseds' apartment(s), then the whole area of forensics is seriously corrupted by the fact that 'others' were working with the local police evidenced by the photos taken and published. I believe Khun Porntip, the forensic expert berated the police investigators for not calling in forensic pathologists at the outset, as this was a procedural requirement.

As you say, let's wait for the trial, if we ever get to that 'perfect/complete' stage. I just hope that justice is seen to be done and isn't just available to those who have the power and the money. Before you question my last comment, I must clarify that I have lived in Thailand for 10 years and have some unpleasant experiences of the Thai justice system, even though I had committed no crime.

Clueless bigots resorting to gay baiting don't upset me. It just shows people where you are coming from. So desperately seeking attention that you make it about anything other than the 2 Burmese men in jail for raping and killing the UK woman and brutally killing the man.

Shouldn't that be currently being held in goal on suspicion of allegedly raping and killing, no verdict from any trial as yet.

• Like 2

in jail for (allegedly)......it has not yet been proved.

• Like 2