DNA test will clear my son: Koh Tao headman

webfact

......after 2 months(?)......

...and who knows what has transpired throughout all that time.....

...many people thought DNA had been submitted at the beginning....

.......so arrogant...so disheartening ......

I think he waited 6 weeks to give himself time to use his family influence to change his DNA makeup.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this question needs answers who is wearing number 9

Can you identify the names of the two people next to him in the still? What are their names? Did police take DNA from them? Where were they when the murders took place? What criminal records do they have? Was their phone records checked. What time did they leave the island after the murders ......

Oh wait, your not part of the investigation and have no reason to be privy to such information. With this in mind lets pretend the one on the far right was involved and make up theories because of things we don't know ... of course ignoring the fact the semen was already matched to two people in custody.

The people on the right don't look Asian and the police say DNA left by the perpetrators were Asian.

So your questions are pretty stupid really. Try to keep up.

How do you know the police didn't lie about the DNA being Asian ... I thought they couldn't be trusted?!?!? Or is this a selective distrust thing to help support the most current conspiracy theory?

Edited by JohnThailandJohn
  • Like 1

Every time I hear a reference to a "village headman" in Thailand ... an image of a guy in a grass skirt with a bone through his nose pops into my mind.

The reality of it is not far from that at all. Corrupt scum may as well rename village headman to local mafia don.

He was not on the island.

They already have the suspects in custody whose DNA does match ... so it would be impossible for his DNA to match too.

The took DNA from his father and uncle after placing them in custody as suspect.

You are either very green, my friend, or just a boorish troll. He WAS on the island, he WAS the one in the AC Bar arguing with the British pair, he WAS the one that fled on a speedboat to the mainland, he IS the son of a very wealthy, influential local and he DID NOT previously have a DNA test. Despite what is out there now, this information was all stipulated. The last thing this case needs is people like you getting into bed with all the bent people, stirring the sh*t. Please move along!

How influential can his family be when police hauled them off to jail, forced them to provide DNA samples and accused both them and the son of being involved in the murder until like other people they accused early on, were cleared.

And who said he fled on a boat? The police? I thought what they say cannot be trusted.

Edited by JohnThailandJohn

ThaiVisa appears to have become the defacto leading English gathering place for conspiracy theorist to spread their nonsense and make statements that have no basis as fact about a family that case been officially cleared in this case.

They have NOT been cleared. All we have seen are threats from the father and now the police chief about talking about the case. Such threats send up a LOT of red flags to me. Something really reeks about this case, and most of the stench is coming from the RTP and this headman and his family.

Actually the police stated earlier and was reported in the press that they "officially cleared" him.

You have to ask HOW they did such a thing considering they didn't take a DNA sample?

They already have the suspects in custody whose DNA does match ... so it would be impossible for his DNA to match too.

The took DNA from his father and uncle after placing them in custody as suspect.

Kinda weird the father and uncle took immediate DNA tests, but the son refused until six weeks later. Makes you think. Well, correction, makes some folks think.

Here is a little exercise for all the keyboard vigilante/crimefighters.

Put yourself in the fathers place and find society making threats and claims against your family and livelihood without having a shred of evidence.

Ofcourse its far easier for more blah, blah blah from this crowd.

This family has ruined many people in the past with under table payouts. It's nice to see this morally corrupt family get it dished back. The DNA samples have been switched so there will be no match...

• Like 2

ThaiVisa appears to have become the defacto leading English gathering place for conspiracy theorist to spread their nonsense and make statements that have no basis as fact about a family that case been officially cleared in this case.

They have NOT been cleared. All we have seen are threats from the father and now the police chief about talking about the case. Such threats send up a LOT of red flags to me. Something really reeks about this case, and most of the stench is coming from the RTP and this headman and his family.

Actually the police stated earlier and was reported in the press that they "officially cleared" him.

You have to ask HOW they did such a thing considering they didn't take a DNA sample?

Kinda weird the father and uncle took immediate DNA tests, but the son refused until six weeks later. Makes you think. Well, correction, makes some folks think.

You say the father and uncle took DNA tests, really ? Is this confirmed ?

You are either very green, my friend, or just a boorish troll. He WAS on the island, he WAS the one in the AC Bar arguing with the British pair, he WAS the one that fled on a speedboat to the mainland, he IS the son of a very wealthy, influential local and he DID NOT previously have a DNA test. Despite what is out there now, this information was all stipulated. The last thing this case needs is people like you getting into bed with all the bent people, stirring the sh*t. Please move along!

How influential can his family be when police hauled them off to jail, forced them to provide DNA samples and accused both them and the son of being involved in the murder until like other people they accused early on, were cleared.

And who said he fled on a boat? The police? I thought what they say cannot be trusted.

Hauled off to jail, and 'forced' to give DNA samples.

Link to such, if you pretty please.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/762910-koh-tao-murders-police-free-bar-owners-and-look-for-ex-village-headmans-son/

You can search for more using google.

Can Nomsod's father please explain the cctv footage of his sons University residence, if his son was on the island that night?

Why issue the cctv if he was on the island?

It also look like the RTP is getting worried that new evidence is about to appear that would indicate the above

come in No9 your time is up

Edited by BoristheBlade
  • Like 1

Is this the son that ran the bar ? he looks like the one that was in BKK at the time,and too young to be in a bar

22 is to young? And the only proof he was in Bkk are grainy pictures from cctv some of which allegedly have furniture that had been removed by the university 1 month prior to the date on the pictures!

Actually they stated publicly there were numerous videos, confirmation from the university and witnesses. They very well may have done many things like confirmed flights, cell phone records and others but what we do know is they cleared him and didn't even need to ask for a DNA test as they did for his father and uncle because they were convinced he was not on the island and the info they got was bogus as is much of the info about him now and what you have posted.

Hauled off to jail, and 'forced' to give DNA samples.

Link to such, if you pretty please.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/762910-koh-tao-murders-police-free-bar-owners-and-look-for-ex-village-headmans-son/

You can search for more using google.

Nothing there about the two men giving DNA samples!!

I'm new here so forgive me for asking, but how exactly does DNA testing clear somebody for the crime of murder exactly? I would have thought rock solid alibis, independent CCTV and the like would be a must to actually clear somebody. Little help coffee1.gif

It's a sad state of affairs that the RTP have to lower themslef to do this because of a bunch of idiots writing crap when all they have is ahatred towards Thais and pure guesswork.

This kid comes from an influential family he's got everything a young man could ever wish for and I would imagine the least of his problems is finding girls.

Why would a young guy in his position have to resort to murder to get his end away?

or you could ask yourself why would 2 migrant workers with very little money that most Thai girls would have absolutely noting to do with do something like this.

Why did the young man refuse a DNA test?...wealthy, lost of friends, clubbing it, wild night and lie a lot of kids.... drugs?

That is a question not an accusation but there's always the possibility he refused because he had taken an illegal substance.

I'm new here so forgive me for asking, but how exactly does DNA testing clear somebody for the crime of murder exactly? I would have thought rock solid alibis, independent CCTV and the like would be a must to actually clear somebody. Little help coffee1.gif

Not an expert, far from it, but wouldn't they be able to get a dna sample from the murder weapon? They did from a cigarette butt aparantly.......Maybe we should watch that CSI programme and we would know more :0)