Mitsubishi Attrage

petermik

Chris states 500, City is 550 wheres the 100 fit in.?.

When it comes to pricing one should not compare the top spec model of one vehicle to the low spec model of another.

Edit:

A quick search suggests the price for each top spec models is 582k vs 749k.

or 449k vs 559k for the base spec.

Specs aint looks, we refer to design looks,not gizmoes

refer to whatever you want all I was saying is that there is a 100k difference in prices when comparing like for like.

Edited by Don Mega

A couple of days ago the base manual model of the Attrage priced at 443,000 was offered to me with a discount of 30,000 baht for a cash sale plus other freebies-not bad thumbsup.gif

That's a great deal but personally i think it's worth paying the extra 50k and getting the next model up with alloys etc.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

@JacChang: eh?

The Mirage and Attrage are actually the most fuel efficient of all the eco cars on the market. You're not getting Benz refinement, that's for sure, but you're not paying Benz prices either.

My experience with Mitsu service centres is about the same as all other Japanese makes I've dealt with - get a good tech and you'll be happy, get a bad one (and they all have them) and you won't.

Toxic materials, LOL. They sell these things into Western markets that would have no choice but to reject them if there was any substance in that claim.

I just checked, Mirage and Attrage does have good fuel efficiency numbers, even better than the Nissan eco cars. Bravo on that, better by 10% atleast, which is due to the 10% less weight in the car. Mitsu service centers have generally been cheap and straightforward, except for the occasion upsell of getting this and that done, when it's not required at all. They usually do this to the people who bring their own engine oil in, because the service becomes less than 1000 baht.

Don't laugh about the toxic materials though, go google it, you will be surprised at your own ignorance. If I remember correctly, it was the outlander that was ranked one of the most poisonest cars in the world. Honda Civic ranked the number 1 in least toxic. There is no governing body to regulate these materials, only safety. And most "safety" materials are actually the toxic materials such as the flame retardants on your seats. So go look it up before sounding like a laughing pig.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You left out extremely ugly!

Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder but i honestly think these are great looking cars (for 500K). Tell me what other car at 500k looks so much better.

mitsubishi-mirage-g4-sedan-8-1.jpg

City aint bad @550K

True but over 100,000 baht difference in price between Attrage and City!

Forget it, gone were the days when people pay more for beautiful cars. Now the trend is, let's pay less for uglier cars that look like cockroaches.

"Evening Sir, which lady would you like for tonight, we have the stunning hot model for 6,000."

"That's pricey..."

"We also have the fat juicy overweight one who is starting to get bald for 500 baht if you would like"

"Sure I'll take it, swipe my credit card. Don't have cash."

"So go look it up before sounding like a laughing pig".

Oooh, not polite at all, where are your manners!

But lest we forget, flame retardency and toxicity are only relevant to crash conditions, not to normal every day drivng.

Next!

You left out extremely ugly!

Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder but i honestly think these are great looking cars (for 500K). Tell me what other car at 500k looks so much better.

mitsubishi-mirage-g4-sedan-8-1.jpg

The new Mazda2 which launches next month looks pretty sharp:

Mazda have confirmed it will be their eco-car phase 2 entry in Thailand, but it's unclear if it will be offered with eco-car scheme compliant engines at launch (gasline <1300cc, diesel < 1500cc), or whether those models come later. It's also unclear when we can expect the 4-door, but it won't be far away...

Mazda sure have got my attention. In my personal opinion, it's the best looking one out there of the 4 Japanese carmakers. The only one actually that doesn't resemble a bug or an insect. It has moved into german territory beauty, with actual form and structure. Hooked on the mazda 6 actually.

But lest we forget, flame retardency and toxicity are only relevant to crash conditions, not to normal every day drivng.

Next!

Sure owner of a cockroach vehicle. Sure proud of your achievements.

The toxicity only appears during crash conditions. Good to hear that, keep driving it then, and with Thailand's hot temperature, let's just hope you are right. May you keep smelling in the fumes of the "non existent" toxic and feel it with your skin.

You are right, your car is healthy, don't worry about it. Please don't put on a flu mask on too. Make sure you take deep breathes while driving.

Next!

The toxicity only appears during crash conditions. Good to hear that, keep driving it then, and with Thailand's hot temperature, let's just hope you are right. May you keep smelling in the fumes of the "non existent" toxic and feel it with your skin.

You are right, your car is healthy, don't worry about it. Please don't put on a flu mask on too. Make sure you take deep breathes while driving.

My goodness, "cockroach", how harsh and loathing, to say the least!

But wait, I have an idea. How's about you put up some comparative facts and figures to support your assertions regarding toxicity,. not just a simple google link to another source, set out the details of your argument and explain it all, I dare you.

Put up or shut up.

Next!

My goodness, "cockroach", how harsh and loathing, to say the least!

But wait, I have an idea. How's about you put up some comparative facts and figures to support your assertions regarding toxicity,. not just a simple google link to another source, set out the details of your argument and explain it all, I dare you.

Put up or shut up.

oh my god!! oh my god!! screams like a blonde cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif