Thai 'pretty' stripped and beaten by cop boyfriend for cheating

webfact

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the OP.. she was only talking to a man...

Thai men are a strange breed... I guess some has to do with culture and some has to do with the thought that their women can earn a great deal more than they can and then feel... inadequate... in more ways than one

• Like 1

All you condemning the man......let's see what are you going to do when you find out that your wife or girlfriend is cheating you.

Come and cry on TVF?

God what a stupid remark Costa. No man own a woman and if a woman wants to cheat that does not give a guy the right to abuse her. He can end the relationship but that is it.

Guess plenty guys think they own their wife because they paid sin sod or something.. if she cheats.. its because your not interesting enough.. or the love is gone.. or you never were good enough and it was only for money.

Thing is you cant force them to stay or abuse them, its a free country only insecure males resort to violence.

Hear hear. I agree one million percent.

My girlfriend still has trouble understanding when I tell her she is same me, not up, not down. Same.

• Like 1

All you condemning the man......let's see what are you going to do when you find out that your wife or girlfriend is cheating you.

Come and cry on TVF?

I realize that it is not the norm but I have always thought that if a woman is cheating on a man it is because he is not able to keep her happy. So why beat up on her????

And this without any reason, caused she was only calling her brother, cousin etc. cheesy.gif

Come and cry on TVF?

I wouldn't commit rape or assault;

You are a true POS to make a comment like that.

The female did NOTHING wrong; the perpetrator deserves at least a few years behind bars

Mods should also take note as it seems that Costas is advocating illegal activity; against forum rules.

Is it against TVF rules to comment on Moderation?

So that is your defense against what you said refer to comments made by the posters. Why don't you save your self some trouble and ask them to remove it?

Bear in mind it was an adverse comment to suggestions you hinted at. In other words you opened the door.

A post has been removed, please read the following forum rule and post accordingly:

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

"She added that while her boyfriend was beating her, he took a photo of himself stepping on her face, saying he’d use it to blackmail her"

that might be an evidence to the court. So far it's her words against his (no mention of marks on her body). I do think she does exaggerated the whole incident: cutting clothing, stripping, attempted rape, beating, kicking out of the room, taking pix while stepping on her face.

A lesson for pretties dating cops and doing behind their backs - you are at the mercy of brutes, outside of help by police and most probably justice system.

For your information this story was on Thai TV news and showed the shoe print marks on her neck.

Come and cry on TVF?

If something like that happened to me, I would just move on...

Certainly not doing something worse than what she did...

Beating a lady is, for me, worse then a lady cheating on her man...

Edited by Andre0720

Come and cry on TVF?

To answer your question yes we are condeming the man. You own property not another human being. If the woman cheats on you yes you would be mad but no need to resort to physical asault, rape and humilition by forcing her onto the street naked. I am sure you see how many others have responded negatively to your stupid comment .

Thai men are a law of there own, treat women with little or no respect..

And drive cars like Satan.....

Poor girl....

And here comes the foreigner, protecting the innocent Thai woman from the evil Thai man. Duh…pathetic

Well someone has to........

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Come and cry on TVF?

Huh ???? In a sea of fish, you just get another one. Well at least this

" policeman" did not cut her arm off like one policeman did to a karaoke

girl when she refused his advances. Given stories like this one,

am amazed any Thai girl would want a policeman for a boyfriend...

Yeah I will always remember that one, cut off her arm with a machete for not going out with him, and never even went to court if memory serves me right.

I had a case once where my staff (married and a child) got pestered by a police man, she was absolutely horrified, but told me if he insisted she would have to go with him, exactly because she feared for her health/life! Others may go with the BiB because they enjoy the perks.

On another note, I have seen some Thai girls getting really vile when they checked their farang friend´s fone and found he talked with another Thai woman (just business contacts), normally gentle girls becoming extremely aggressive and violent!

Come and cry on TVF?

God what a stupid remark Costa. No man own a woman and if a woman wants to cheat that does not give a guy the right to abuse her. He can end the relationship but that is it.

Guess plenty guys think they own their wife because they paid sin sod or something.. if she cheats.. its because your not interesting enough.. or the love is gone.. or you never were good enough and it was only for money.

Thing is you cant force them to stay or abuse them, its a free country only insecure males resort to violence.

Hear hear. I agree one million percent.

My girlfriend still has trouble understanding when I tell her she is same me, not up, not down. Same.

same me lol do you really say that? Do you also say you friend me go boom boom. Edited by Johnniey
  • Like 1

Come and cry on TVF?

Smile and leave most likely. Plenty of fish in the sea

Come and cry on TVF?

I wouldn't commit rape or assault;

You are a true POS to make a comment like that.

The female did NOTHING wrong; the perpetrator deserves at least a few years behind bars

Mods should also take note as it seems that Costas is advocating illegal activity; against forum rules.

Is it against TVF rules to comment on Moderation?

No, in moderation.

Come and cry on TVF?

+1 robblok,

Loving someone, should mean that we can accept that this person will think, feel, and act

in a way that is not in accordance with our own desires, not in accordance with our own

means of gratification,to accept that this person will live in accordance with his or her

own means of gratification....

Unfortunately, the cultural teachings through the milleniums has centered the feeling of love

to a feeling of possession, of appropriation, of dependancy regarding the image that we

have created about the loved one, to the effect that anyone behaving in such a fashion

would be considered as indifferent.

She added that while her boyfriend was beating her, he took a photo of himself stepping on her face, saying he’d use it to blackmail her.

This guy has style...may be recruited to join any number of Thai organizations who specialize in beatings, blackmail and extortion...

Later, when he is more seasoned in Thai culture...he may want to try his hand in politics...

Come and cry on TVF?

+1 robblok,

Loving someone, should mean that we can accept that this person will think, feel, and act

in a way that is not in accordance with our own desires, not in accordance with our own

means of gratification,to accept that this person will live in accordance with his or her

Unfortunately, the cultural teachings through the milleniums has centered the feeling of love

to a feeling of possession, of appropriation, of dependancy regarding the image that we

have created about the loved one, to the effect that anyone behaving in such a fashion

Facts

She was cheating

He found out

He ejected her from his home

To me that seems a reasonable thing for him to do.

Ever tried to remove a Thai girl from your home?

How did that work for you?

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

Come and cry on TVF?

Well, I would't beat her and attempt to rape her, like the policeman allegedly did. Maybe that's why people are condemning the man, don't you think?

Obviously you think that's a fairly normal response to being cheated on. It's not, by the way. It's a shame someone actually needs to point that out to you.

• Like 1

Come and cry on TVF?

+1 robblok,

Facts

She was cheating

He found out

He ejected her from his home

To me that seems a reasonable thing for him to do.

Ever tried to remove a Thai girl from your home?

How did that work for you?

Might be fair - just the method is in question - or do you accept and think it was fair and reasonable approach?

Probably not really any need for you to reply as your post already seems to indicate your thinking on the subject.

Come and cry on TVF?

Geez, mate, get some gonads security. Firstly to keep her happy and secondly to move on if she test the green pastures over the fence. I have been married 5 times, all Asian and I live by one golden rule, if the missus strays I go and find comfort in the endless supply of wenches who are only to willing to pick up where she left off.

• Like 1

Works as a "pretty", what de farx is that?

The "pretties" are the living breathing "Mannequins" used to demonstrate products, services, look good in pictures etc, same as at a car show and the dolly bird in the short skirt is "demonstrating" the latest model...

Thanks, that clears that up, but why is she wearing the camouflage head gear?

Facebook is a great danger, there have been countless murders associated with that social networking site worldwide over the years. I think one of the recent murders happened in America when a husband murdered his wife after she changed her status to single from married on facebook. Another case comes to mind when a German guy went berserk and murdered his Thai girlfriend in an Internet cafe when he caught her chatting to other guys on facebook.

Although this woman went through a terrible ordeal, perhaps she can consider herself fortunate that she is still alive to tell the tale. My advice is; use facebook with extreme caution, as what one publishes on there has the ability to ruin lives.

Edited by Beetlejuice