I've put down a deposit for a condo and am now experiencing a few problems getting the money from my UK account to the Bangkok bank. It boils down to Natwest saying I need to fly back home to sign the documents needed as they wont do it over the phone,by fax or by mail. Also with nowhere to enter a 10 digit bank number (and no sort code) on the internet banking I think my only option is to pay the money into my mothers account and have her pay it into my Bangkok bank account.

My question is.....Will I have any problems getting the tor tor 3(now FETF??) form from the Bangkok bank if the money is coming from another persons account?....also will there be any probs at the land office if they see anywhere on the form that the money originated from somebody eleses account?

Thanks

My question is.....Will I have any problems getting the tor tor 3(now FETF??) form from the Bangkok bank if the money is coming from another persons account?....also will there be any probs at the land office if they see anywhere on the form that the money originated from somebody eleses account?

AFAIK you are ok so long as you are EITHER the sender OR the Receipient :o

>had similar problems with Thai bank.

If you want to send money from Uk I have ued these people and all was done by fax and internet banking.

Note money should be tranfered from UK to Thailand in Uk pounds and changed to Baht here (thats what I was told)

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged and are intended solely for the use of the named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, it is prohibited and may be unlawful to use or copy this email for any purpose or disclose its contents. The views expressed may not be the views of TTT Moneycorp Ltd and should not be relied upon. If you have received this communication in error, please notify TTT at [email protected] immediately by email or by telephone (+44 20 7823 7700) before deleting it. Please be aware that emails and attachments may contain viruses. Thank you for your co-operation.