Good News for Mom & Dads visiting Patong

glassdude007

Last week I took advantage of the new (open since start of 2014) kids club play place,

located on the entire second floor of the Patong Promenade, with the new food court on the 3rd floor at the end of Bangala,

Great idea for the kids big play area clean supervised and safe. They even have food for the rug rats if they get Hungry.

For 300bht They will look after your child open 10am to 7 pm I think.

We left our 3 year old there to play, (with about 5 other kids ) You leave them your cell phone number to call if any problems..

and off mommy daddy went for happy hr in Patong..... Bangala here we come...

3 Hours later we picked up our boy, he just finished some ice cream had a great time..

well recommended ...great idea..dump the kids and go have fun..

its called The Kids Club

Just found this info on google

http://www.thephuketnews.com/kids-club-opens-in-patong-43377.php

Edited by glassdude007

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I paid 1200b about 1 year ago for 2 children to go in for about 2 hours and there was no real supervision. Sounds like a better deal now.

Your not getting mixed up with the JC kids club are you, from memory its quite a bit more than the one in Promenade?

I took our little man to the Promenade club 2 weeks ago and had something to eat and watched a movie or 2 while he played, good place, good value.

• Like 1

"Your not getting mixed up with the JC kids club are you, from memory its quite a bit more than the one in Promenade?

I took our little man to the Promenade club 2 weeks ago and had something to eat and watched a movie or 2 while he played, good place, good value."

No. I just checked and it was the one in Promenade. My photos are dated December 13th, 2013.