How Lucky Is Your Thai Gf, Economically?

Dancali

I was the one who opened the checking account. The atm, check book, and visa is in my name. He can have his cash, but that $100 every 2 weeks goes the account plus my bi-weekly paycheck as well. Ofcourse all males love their toys, well there are things that i love too, but i have to consider the family before i can go spend $100 US dollar on shoes. So i consider him lucky for having someone like me to handle the money situation. hehehe :o

I was the one who opened the checking account. The atm, check book, and visa is in my name. He can have his cash, but that $100 every 2 weeks goes the account plus my bi-weekly paycheck as well. Ofcourse all males love their toys, well there are things that i love too, but i have to consider the family before i can go spend $100 US dollar on shoes. So i consider him lucky for having someone like me to handle the money situation. hehehe :o

He doesn't get sex with that 100 bucks too does he?

Bash

... my 2B worth ...

is that 2 bob or 2 baht?

Bash

2B = "sawng" baht

I'm a yank not a Brit ... ergo ... I have no idea what a "bob" is, other than some dude's name or an older hair style.

A bob is a shilling, 12 old pennies or 5 new pee

Bash

kev...you are correct...and they drive on the wrong side of the road and their public school boy leaders like anal sex...with men...

(not to excuse Dubya who probably dreams of perverted scenarios with bearded, wild eyed ragheads...)

I always wondered why the US adopted the British waterways regulation of going up river on the right and down on the left, a trifle contrary if you aske me.

Bum buggering boys from Bunham on sea, yes well not to sure about that bit as I never went to public school, I did get to enjoy corpral punishment though, never did me any harm and me and the missus oftern share the belt before fornication....

I an sure the anal sex can be enjoyed alone too by the way.... with bananas, peanut butter might clogg a bit mind you.

Kev, Yes old pennies were worth more, and our gallon is bigger than yours... did you know that?

In fact here is a wee question for our septic brothers out there:

Why is the US gallon smaller than the Imperial gallon?

I know.... do you?

Bum Basher

they drive on the wrong side of the road

Like we do in Thailand! :o

Why is the US gallon smaller than the Imperial gallon?

Because the English not only applied a tax, but they also gave short measure ... no wonder the colonies were revolting :D

• 1 month later...

In general, I think women are better suited to handle money than men. Now there are definitely some stupid women out there. My wife was Japanese and a banker. We started our relationship out with me holding the money and making all the decisions.

Within a year, I made all the money and she handled it.

I had been a millioniare 4 times over before I met her. but it was eaarn a million spend a million and a half!

There were a few months when she came to me and told me I only have $20 for the next 10 days for food. I thought something must be wrong we were taking in 10k!

I remembered a couple of these months. When she got cancer and I ahd to start handling the banking, she told me about a "few extra bank accounts she had made". She thought I needed to know about them in case she did not survive teh operation.

10,000USD in rent 1,000, lights 400, phone 50, travel savings 800, car savings 800, daughters 400 each. Just in case 1000, advertising 400 (we owned a company), just in case he needs a computer 600

My wife had a bout 50,000 saved in different accounts.

When I asked her why she didn't get some of this money that month when she only had $20 for food?

"Those are savings accounts."

fitfy thousand dollars in savings and she is not going to take out $50 for food.

Wish she were still alive. Sure set the bar quite high for the next wife.