Hua hin airport

Noi657

Kan airlines fly to/from Chiangmai Friday and Sunday

Kanairlines.com

Yes, interesting input that. If you go to their website you will see that they list a CM-HH flight (and return), but if you try to book it, HH does not appear on the drop-down menu. That struck me as dodgy and I was unable to book on-line. Perhaps a booking can be made via phone or travel agent, but I am dubious.

I know people who flew to KL from HH last year with Berjaya Air and I know they had some issues getting on a return flight due to problems with the airline not having a record of their booking but as they had the ticket it was eventually sorted. Not sure if its still working. I found this site

http://www.bravofly.com/offers/flights/kuala_lumpur_szb-hua_hin

I tried searching flights for 7 straight days but could not find any flights

Kan airlines fly to/from Chiangmai Friday and Sunday

Kanairlines.com

Yes, interesting input that. If you go to their website you will see that they list a CM-HH flight (and return), but if you try to book it, HH does not appear on the drop-down menu. That struck me as dodgy and I was unable to book on-line. Perhaps a booking can be made via phone or travel agent, but I am dubious.

Kan Air flight never got off the ground. I enquires at Kan Air at Chiang Mai airport in October and was told 'definitely starting early November'. Enquires once more mid November and was told 'definitely starting end November'. I hope it does materialise but they were proposing a 6 or 8 seater Beechcraft at around 3,500baht each way but not sure the numbers make sense.

• 3 weeks later...

In the 11 years I've been here, several air services to Bangkok and other destinations have started up. All have failed to get enough business to survive. If it weren't for the flight school, the airport probably would have been closed by now.

Hope to hell it does close, the damn flight school, is a loud pain in the arse, helicopters, big and small, flying directly overhead everyday, really is a noise nuisance (pollution) , I'd just say good riddance, happy your leaving wai2.gif