Kiss iHerb's $4 Flat rate shipping to Thailand bye

yougivemebaby

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

My order was just over $50, so tb 700 duty was pretty steep. Next order will go to Hong Kong & be reshipped. Never had a problem doing it that way,

Do you use a freight forwarder? You can always buy something for your Thai significant other (or friend) and put their name in Thai on the box. It's less likely to get nicked that way.

Can someone explain me the point of Iherb?

I mean other than throwing away good money away for dry products having lost 90% of their benefits,when you have readily fresh wholesome ones that act on the body as a WHOLE and bring you much more benefits, on hands at a local market for a fraction of the price ?

I see you're desperate for attention so I'll give you some. Let me answer your question by asking you some.

1. Which of the thousands of products are you referring to?

2. How do you know which products we are ordering? BELIEVE ME. NONE of the products I order can be found locally or especially in a local market. That's why I import them.

3. Why are you assuming none of eat healthy fresh foods? Some people may have medical conditions or special diets requiring them to get supplements. (Supplements are a portion of their catalog but if you look at their website you'll see there's a lot more than supplements sold. )

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean other than throwing away good money away for dry products having lost 90% of their benefits,when you have readily fresh wholesome ones that act on the body as a WHOLE and bring you much more benefits, on hands at a local market for a fraction of the price ?

I see you're desperate for attention so I'll give you some. Let me answer your question by asking you some.

2. How do you know which products we are ordering? BELIEVE ME. NONE of the products I order can be found locally or especially in a local market. That's why I import them.

3. Why are you assuming none of eat healthy fresh foods? Some people may have medical conditions or special diets requiring them to get supplements. (Supplements are a portion of their catalog but if you look at their website you'll see there's a lot more than supplements sold. )

Keep dreaming

Supplements simply don't work.

Most of times they are poorly absorbed by the body

The metabolism is very complex and has been geared to thrive on plants as whole entities for millions of years. It's like a symphony you can't to play Carmen with a triangle.

Moreover many studies showed that people taking vitamin supplements live less longer than the rest of us

Keep dreaming

The metabolism is very complex and has been geared to thrive on plants as whole entities for millions of years. It's like a symphony you can't to play Carmen with a triangle.

Moreover many studies showed that people taking vitamin supplements live less longer than the rest of us

Do you feel better now that you got that off your chest?

Personally I order Olive oil, Quest bars, lotions, soaps, olives, peanut oil, essential oils, erithritol, and many other things from iHerb. Have you even looked at their website? They don't only sell supplements.

But anyway yeah good job super hero thanks for showing us that you care about our health. Supplements are baaaddd mmmkay? Fresh food from Thai markets is good mmmmkay?

Keep dreaming

Personally I order Olive oil, Quest bars, lotions, soaps, olives, peanut oil, essential oils, erithritol, and many other things from iHerb. Have you even looked at their website? They don't only sell supplements.

But anyway yeah good job super hero thanks for showing us that you care about our health. Supplements are baaaddd mmmkay? Fresh food from Thai markets is good mmmmkay?

No...I just feel sorry for you wasting all this money on things that, at best don't do any good and most of times make you worse.

Olive oil: one of the biggest marketing myth ever. Come from the Mediterranean diet, Yes people in Italy and south of France don't get as much as heart disease as the average american joe.But it's not because the eat olive oil, it's what they eat with it. IE the salad and not a cheese burger.

Peanut Oil is still oil (heart disease, cancer promotion)

Quest bars: processed sources of proteins, fake fibers and artificial sweeteners

essential oils can be purchased easily in THL way cheaper

Erithritol:I can name you at least 4 different types of better wholesome natural thai sweeteners,readily available, that don't need a scientist lab to reduce to a molecule and don't damage your body.

Olives, (if you absolutely need to damage your arteries with industrial salt) can be purchased at BigC Extra.

I get some very cool soaps (aloe vera ) and lotions (rice bran) in my local health food store

Edited by Kitsune

Keep dreaming

No...I just feel sorry for you wasting all this money on things that, at best don't do any good and most of times make you worse.

Olive oil: one of the biggest marketing myth ever. Come from the Mediterranean diet, Yes people in Italy and south of France don't get as much as heart disease as the average american joe.But it's not because the eat olive oil, it's what they eat with it. IE the salad and not a cheese burger.

Peanut Oil is still oil (heart disease, cancer promotion)

Quest bars: processed sources of proteins, fake fibers and artificial sweeteners

essential oils can be purchased easily in THL way cheaper

Erithritol:I can name you at least 4 different types of better wholesome natural thai sweeteners,readily available, that don't need a scientist lab to reduce to a molecule and don't damage your body.

Olives, (if you absolutely need to damage your arteries with industrial salt) can be purchased at BigC Extra.

I get some very cool soaps (aloe vera ) and lotions (rice bran) in my local health food store

Some of us like to live instead of just being alive.

I eat all of them because I like the way they taste. Not too concerned about who's argument you agree with because there's always gonna be someone disagreeing with why olive oil is healthy or not.

You said you can tell which natural Thai sweetener is better? Does it also have a low glycemic index? I know lo han has a low index but I don't really like it.

Some of us like to live instead of just being alive.

I eat all of them because I like the way they taste. Not too concerned about who's argument you agree with because there's always gonna be someone disagreeing with why olive oil is healthy or not.

You said you can tell which natural Thai sweetener is better? Does it also have a low glycemic index? I know lo han has a low index but I don't really like it.

Have you heard of Alain Ducasse?

It's French cusine at its best and he's nearly vegetarian, has removed dairy and sugar from his kitchen and I dare you to say what you eat is better

Guys I would order Vits, but I am always worried about Thai customs, because their arbitrary about the amount they charge

...... do you have any problem with them when your order arrives.. ??

Very rarely.

Typically I keep my order under 50 USD and have never been charged by customs. I've had over a hundred orders and only charged for a couple (that happened to be over $50). Zero have been charged by customs under $50. I think they prefer the larger boxed items anyway. I don't know why they don't charge from iHerb. I can only guess there much be a huge volume every day that they don't want to bother with. There are a TON of Thai's that use iHerb also and they know they aren't gonna get a satang from Thai people.

If you have a Thai significant other living with you, you can have them as the receiver on the boxes. I think Thai customs won't ever try to charge a Thai for such a minuscule amount.

my 22Jan order was just deliver by my THAILAND Postman at my front door on the beach in CHA-AM. 13 days is very fast. No custom fees.

Subtotal: (1 item) $32.80 (Muscle Milk)

Shipping $7.12

Tax $0.00

Discounts $0.00

Order Total $39.92

Rewards $0.00

my 22Jan order (second box) was deliver this afternoon by my THAILAND Postman at my house in CHA-AM. 14 days and no custom fees.

Subtotal: (2 items) $32.00 (2 boxes of Zone Perfect bars)

Shipping $7.12

Tax $0.00

Discounts $0.00

Order Total $39.12

Rewards $0.00

Grand Total $39.12

Try doing a search for bio dynamic freeze dry herbs.

my 22Jan order (second box) was deliver this afternoon by my THAILAND Postman at my house in CHA-AM. 14 days and no custom fees.

Subtotal: (2 items) $32.00 (2 boxes of Zone Perfect bars)

Shipping $7.12

Tax $0.00

Discounts $0.00

Order Total $39.12

Rewards $0.00

Grand Total $39.12

How do you get your orders so quickly?

Mine was shipped on 22nd and prob wont arrive until end of next week

My shipment below and I see [emoji102] nothing so far ?

Bangkok, Bangkok 10330

Thailand

Shipping Method

International Airmail

Shipped at:

01/22/2015 13:50

Have another order ready in cart but waiting to see how this goes ? First time I not use shipito and have sent to them first then forwarded on to here . Hope doing it this way works as it's far less expensive .

Edited by Lumbini

my 22Jan order (third box) THAILAND Post "Notification To Collect International Postal Items" form was delivered this afternoon by my THAILAND Postman to my house in CHA-AM. 18 days with custom fees of 782 baht. I collected my box at the downtown Post Office.

Subtotal: (7 items) $70.20 (7 bottles of vitamins)

Shipping $5.34

Tax $0.00

Discounts ($3.51)

Order Total $72.03

Rewards $0.00

Grand Total $72.03

Savings = $3.51 - 5%

Thanks for feedback , my order was for 92 dollars so I guess I will need to go somewhere and pay duty . If you paid 700+ for a 70 dollar package . My duty should be close to 1000 just hope where I pay is close ?

Edited by Lumbini

my two orders ($39.92 and $39.12) placed on 10Feb were delivered this afternoon by my THAILAND Postman at my house in CHA-AM. 10 days is impressive and/or lucky. No custom fees[emoji736]

Since the changes have noticed a great improvement in shipping times and the quality of my package. (not being severely damaged). If they had told me that they were improving shipping i would have been happy lol . This year I have had probably 20 orders and zero customs charges. All packages come in my wife's Thai name though. Zero customs charges since I have made that change.

I just made two 40 dollar orders and hope making smaller orders with less value like the new $40 orders not $90 like last order that took almost a month will come sooner . Bottom line so grateful for this company shipping here and not having to buy low potency vitamins at places like Boots or at MBK from grey market sales people . I will post when orders that shipped today arrive like last time . Ocean268 thanks for your posts also . Vitamins were always challenging to obtain here and Iherb is lifesaver [emoji120]

I'm thinking that the key to success is the smaller orders under $50 which allows the THAILAND POST-man or POST-lady to carry the smaller boxes inside their saddle bags. Plus, paying forward with a little 20 or 40 or 50 baht tip also expedites my deliveries. iHerb has definitely been a lifesaver. On a side note, I use myus.com and ship everything, but my iHerb orders, via DHL. I know people aren't fans of DHL, UPS, or Fed-Ex, but I've found that DHL is about five days from Sarasota (myus.com) to CHA-AM and the same price as USPS which can be three weeks to a month. I'll order clothes and shoes (11.5), via EBAY, have it shipped to myus.com, have myus.com process/ship, via DHL, who uses a Bangkok courier to deliver it to my front door. I like DHL, because their fast and constantly update my tracking number. It's just my preference to wear my new clothes/shoes in five days instead of a month. I just thought I'd give ya'll my opinion about shipping items other than iHerb. Good Luck!