Phuket Or Bangkok

N47HAN

BKKDude's 3 trips to Phuket have given him great insight <bah>

I'm talking about girls you find around patong or where else farang hang out.

Let's put "tiger or safari clubs in Phuket" as example. Girls avarge age is 30 yo, too hard to find

anything less than 26 yo, and most given birth to 1-2 child and very needy. I found some of them

like to be dominant in their relation with poor sex hungry dumb shit farang. Girls i have seen in RCA

or ratchadaphesik HW are byond compare with phuket girls in sence of beauty and intellect.

Yes, Girls coming from bangkok for holiday in phuket, but eventuly go back to bangkok

LOL ... like I said ... your three trips here have given you so much insight!

Comparing Bangla to RCA or Ratchada ? 55555

Well ive read, followed and contributed to this post, I think maybe there can be no real answer to all the questions, its just where you are and what you find there. Thats Thailand :o

if i have to choose, it would be.... phuket, darling.

bkk is quite difference in many ways, esp shopping and business.

but since im employee, i prefer to stay in phuket and do the same job over here and go for diving on weekend.

go to bkk in sometimes for shopping and nightlife...

wow, sounds good for me!

Bangla=Patpong/soi Cowboy

RCA=???

Haad surin=???

Well Pattaya would be number 1 choice - has everything you need and more. However between BKK/Phuket - def Phuket. :o

I would definitely choose Phuket before Bangkok. Since other areas also are mentioned I would like to ask you guys, What is so special with Pattaya?

I have been there twice (ok, 1st time does not count as it was only for 3 hours) however I never experienced what makes it so special. What exactly did I miss out on?

Well Pattaya would be number 1 choice - has everything you need and more. However between BKK/Phuket - def Phuket. :o

I would definitely choose Phuket before Bangkok. Since other areas also are mentioned I would like to ask you guys, What is so special with Pattaya?

I have been there twice (ok, 1st time does not count as it was only for 3 hours) however I never experienced what makes it so special. What exactly did I miss out on?

Has most everything BKK has to offer (apart from traffic) but its by the sea. Heaps to do apart from the obvious. :D

Has most everything BKK has to offer (apart from traffic) but its by the sea. Heaps to do apart from the obvious. :D

I will just have to go for another FAM trip and check it out. I always thought Jomtien was a part of Pattaya city, what does Jomtien have that Pattaya centre does not?

Edited by Alreadyinuse

I will just have to go for another FAM trip and check it out. I always thought Jomtien was a part of Pattaya city, what does Jomtien have that Pattaya centre does not?

Water Park and possibly soon the tallest building in thailand??? :D

Water Park and possibly soon the tallest building in thailand??? :D

Gotcha

Beaches are better in Jomtien as well - wouldnt swim in Patters - normally take a speed boat out to one of the nearby islands.

Plus jomtien faire bit quieter say to central Patters - if you want crazy can always find it without actually being in it. :o

what is haad surin, is it surin beach which is on the way going to kaolak and then phangna...?

are there any nightlife entertainment? I remember a small but very luxery mall or dept store there

I used to live in BKK for a year or so. But the polluted air was not good for me. So I moved to Phuket where my asthma has completely disappeared.

I also find Phuket good for business opportunities, (ie your own business, not working for someone else). And this is not just with businesses associated with property development.

Phuket has lovely beaches. Some people say that it is too busy with tourists, beach touts etc.

So here is a photo of my local beach at 4pm a month ago. It was a beautiful day. I was walking along a beautiful sandy beach, maybe 5 km in length, so I took a photo. I can't see anyone else here, can you??

Simon

post-174-1155800286_thumb.jpg

Edited by simon43

I used to live in BKK for a year or so. But the polluted air was not good for me. So I moved to Phuket where my asthma has completely disappeared.

I also find Phuket good for business opportunities, (ie your own business, not working for someone else). And this is not just with businesses associated with property development.

Phuket has lovely beaches. Some people say that it is too busy with tourists, beach touts etc.

So here is a photo of my local beach at 4pm a month ago. It was a beautiful day. I was walking along a beautiful sandy beach, maybe 5 km in length, so I took a photo. I can't see anyone else here, can you??

Simon

post-174-1155800286_thumb.jpg

Phuket-- Patong beach, yes the tourists line upon line, look along beach road, left and right yes tourists, but drive south along beach road over the bridge of the inlet 1km and up over the hills 4km the beachs there just the sand and the sea-- not so far away I think!